What words go better together than love and robots? So celebrate love with robot stickers this Valentine's Day! Share just how you are feeling with that special someone with these special edition robot stickers.
▶ How to use stickers:
- Tap to send a sticker that excites or expresses how you feel.
- Tap, Hold and Drag a sticker into the message thread to place it on another sticker, a photo or just anywhere you want.
- Scale and Rotate Stickers by using a second finger before you place them in the text bubble.
▶ Quick Tips
- To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
- To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
- To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
- iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. You can receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they're received inline as images and don't support being pasted on top of text, photos, etc.
▶ Before you purchase
This sticker pack can be used in iOS 10 or later versions of iMessage. There may be cases in which it does no function well, depending on the OS of the device of the person you are messaging.
Ratings and Reviews
This DOES Compute
Great sticker pack! Not too overwhelming and very creative. The soothing colors are non-threatening and the nostalgic design really softens the heart, taking you to a better place, hearkening back to a more romantic and simple time.
There is so much emotion captured in these graphics as well as some quirky robotic puns. These romantic gestures are as sweet as they get, down to a throwback of John Cusack's boombox scene in "Say Anything..."
Some of us who feel like robots will find comfort in this medium of showing affection even when we may not be the best at sharing emotions. In a world where simple, selfless love does not always compute, these robots do and do so beautifully, in all of their retro glory!
Very cute and unique!
I love these robots! You don't find many like this in the sticker store. I also love the movie references made with them. I appreciate clean, non-vulgar sticker packs my kids can use.
The quality of the artwork was excellent...great pricing for the sticker pack...very timely for use in conjunction with Valentine's Day!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.