A Very Cozy Fireplace HD
By Boyd Anderson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take the Holiday Yule Log experience wherever you go. This is a beautifully shot HD video of a real wood burning fireplace, with professionally recorded audio of the actual crackling sounds of the fire.
Stream it to your HD television via Airplay with Apple TV. It also supports Multi-Tasking for AirPlay (wireless over WiFi) and Apple TV. Play the fire to your TV over Airplay while you use other apps on your device such as iTunes Radio or Pandora.
- Compatible with iOS 8
- No Ads!
- Universal app for iPhones and iPads. Pay once and use on multiple devices.
- Small download size - under 30MB!
- Mute fireplace audio to hear only music *NEW*
- Stream the video in HD wirelessly to your Apple TV using Airplay.
- Multi-tasking. Use other apps while streaming to your Apple TV.
- Shot in HD and encoded for 720p HD playback.
- Pick songs from your iPod library to play in the background.
- Fireplace loops for continual playback.
- True sound of the crackling fire as it was recorded.
- Sleep timer allows the fire to stop playing at a specified time and lets you drift off to sleep with the comfort of your own cozy fire.
NOTE: Currently there is NOT support for direct video out via the Apple Composite AV cable.
Need to help set the mood for that special someone? 'A Very Cozy Fireplace HD' will add virtual warmth without the chores that come with a real fireplace. A lot of people say that it actually makes them feel warmer!
FOR APPLE TV OWNERS: Please make sure that your Apple TV and iPhone/iPod touch or iPad are at the correct Airplay-supported versions. Make sure to be on the same network for for Airplay icon to appear in the toolbar of the app.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Updated for iOS 8 devices.
- You can now Mute the fireplace sound while keeping music audio! This was the most requested feature from users.
- While streaming fireplace to a TV via Airplay, play iTunes Radio or Pandora.
- New icons
- New layout for settings menu.
It looks nice. However, it's the same 20 second video looping over and over again. After a while, you begin to anticipate the same sounds that you come to hear over and over again. It becomes a little bothersome, and instead of having a nice peaceful fire place seen, you begin to anticipate that same crackle, and pop sequence that your ear begins to pick up on. I would look around before getting this one.
Absolutely love this!
We don't have a fireplace, but having this on the TV screen via apple air, gives us that feeling. You hear the wood crackling, and you almost swear it gives off warmth. Had it for over a year and it's impressed many folks. Just plain love it!
Amazing! Well Done!
This app provides the simulation of a fire ,expect heat lol. The sound recording is fantastic and the video feed is wonderful. I love it! and it even has a sleep timer for shutting down automatically I recommend this app to people who are looking for some peace!