Get the best seat views for any event. From the Eagles to the Astros, from Ed Sheeran to WWE, from the NCAA basketball playoffs to Broadway: You can use A View From My Seat to find photos and reviews before you buy tickets.
A View From My Seat is a community of event goers that share photos, tips, and reviews much like Yelp or TripAdvisor, but for events. Use it every time you want to get concert tickets, sports tickets, really any ticket, to get trusted advice and know what you're buying.
• See multiple hi-res fan photos from most sections at over 2,000 venues around the world
• Thousands of reviews, ratings and opinions
• Explore what venues are around you
• Reviews and ratings with each photo
• Share your photos, ratings & reviews
• Schedules for 100s of sports teams and concert tours
• Tickets prices for 1000s of events
• Track upcoming events & get ticket reminders
• Anyone can add new venues, anywhere in the world
• 100% free
A View From My Seat is built and supported by a community of sports fans and event-goers. Anyone can share their photos and experiences. A View From My Seat is used by over 15 million sports fans and concert-goers a year.
"MetLife: your view will look like this.." –The New Yorker
"A View From My Seat shows seats at sports and entertainment venues around the world." –Yahoo! Finance
"A View From My Seat helps you choose the best seats in Citizens Bank Park" –Philly.com
"A View From My Seat... allows fans to post photos and comments from games they attend" –ESPN
"#1 Must-Have Sports App" –Wireless Zone
"10 Hottest startups on Angellist" - Upstart
"Photos from A View From My Seat.." -Deadspin
"College Football Photos from A View From My Seat.." -BleacherReport
A View From My Seat is not a replacement for seatgeek, stubhub, livenation or ticketmaster. Rather, it's a source for event photos and seat reviews to help you decide if the tickets they sell are worth what you're paying, and help you find better seats.
We'll help you make sure you never get stuck with an obstructed view!
This is a small patch to fix connectivity and improve security.
Updated for the iOS 11 and the the newest iPhone models.
- Mild layout changes to look better on the newest iPhones
- Searching for theatre shows added
- Schedules for shows added
- Schedules added for about 200 new venues and teams
- Around You updated to be more accurate
- App extension added to pass photos from any app that supports photo sharing
- Includes a few stickers
Ratings and Reviews
There were some connectivity issues I was having, but they’re fixed. I absolutely love this app. I use it before I purchase any tickets, and I always upload my seats to help others with their seat choices.
I buy tickets online from either StubHub or other sellers all the time. It's sometimes very difficult to know what the site lines will be like. This app really helps to figure stuff out. As more and more photos get added, the better the community will become! It's also really fun to share images of stadiums I have been to!
Great app! Love it. Had some issues on 7/9/12 with not being able to login and the website was running slow or crashing, but developer responded via Twitter with concerns.
- Frank Panko
- 14 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2018 A View From My Seat LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.