-BEST NEW APP ON THE US APP STORE- Selection March 2016
The app that shows what you will be doing when mother nature strikes
• Dynamic Home Screen: See an animated hourly forecast of your day and how impacts your daily routine or activity
• Routine editor to create personalized daily routines using an activities icon library.
• Forecasts: Hour by hour for 48 hours and 7-day forecasts.
• Detailed Current Conditions: Current, hourly, higher and lower temperature, “Feels like” temperature, precipitation, humidity, wind speed, and daily summary.
• Social Weather: One tap sharing so your family and friends can see how your day is looking
• You can get a glimpse of your day without launching the app turning on the widget on your today's view.
• Apple Watch support, up to four hours of your daily routine and a four day forecast on your wrist.
If you are looking for an app that is simple, that only includes the necessary information, but most importantly that allows you to literally visualize YOUR day, stop looking because there is finally a better way to see YOUR forecast, A Weather Way.
A Weather Way allows you to create a visual representation of your average day so you can see how the weather will impact your daily activity. Whether your plan is to go deep-sea diving in January, or skiing in April, this app will show you exactly what the weather will be at each hour of your daily routine, along with customizable and animated icons to represent what activity you will be doing at that time. You can re-create up to seven daily routines per week for up to ten distinct locations, check how your dad’s sailing weekend looks or your trip over the mountains.
With a library of more than 50 icons you’ll for sure be able to find a representation of your house, favorite food truck, or your way to commute- even if it's by helicopter.
A Weather Way also shows you an intuitive seven day forecast representation. If by the end of the week that cool blue is turning grey, get ready to get your coat out of the closet. If that warm yellow is fading into red, then you can expect a hot day on the beach over the weekend.
Fixed widget's bug on today's view
You can get a glimpse of your day without launching the app using the new “A Weather Way” Widget.
Ratings and Reviews
A Weather Way is really a Better Way
I recently started going to the gym and had a a bad habit of forgetting to take my umbrella. I couldn't go back home because I wouldn't make it back in time for work. I downloaded A Weather Way and problem solved! I set up all my scenarios and it makes my life so much easier. The UI is super friendly and the iconography is adorable.
Latest UPDATE Locked Up Phone
I have always liked this app, although I think it has needed an update for a while now as it is slow. The weather reporting has always been good for my area. The latest version Dec 2017 locked up my phone, badly. It did this even without loading the widget. It even locked up my lock screen. So I will wait. Removed it. Paid version; iPhone SE, latest iOS.
The fact that it helps you place you're routines against the weather is great also due to the fact that I'm always traveling I love sharing this with my family so they see how my day is going.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.