By A.C. Moore Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create More, Share More, Save More… On the Go!
Spark your imagination right in the palm of your hand with the A.C. Moore mobile app! This app includes the following features:
• Rewards – Log in, register or complete your in-store registration for A.C. Moore Rewards! Access your digital Rewards card, view your transaction history details and keep track of your pinwheel points to see how close you are to your next rewards certificate.
• Receipts - Never lose a receipt again. Log into your A.C. Moore Reward account from the mobile app to view stored receipts on your phone. Keep a record of all transactions right on your device for fuss-free returns and exchanges.
• Push Notifications with Inbox – Receive and view instant updates from A.C. Moore about hot deals and upcoming events.
• Offers – View coupons and offers such as: hot deals, mobile-only deals and local deals to be used in stores.
• Weekly Ad – Access the A.C. Moore Weekly Ad circular and promotions.
• Stores & Events – Easily find an A.C. Moore store near you now, or anywhere! Learn about upcoming events for all participating stores.
• Projects – Browse & save your favorite projects for inspiration. View project instructions and supply lists as well!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
I don’t understand why you can’t find just a list of AC Moore products anywhere. All I wanted to know was if they sold something specifically that I am looking for and neither their website or app helped me at all because all they have is information on sales and different projects you can create. I just want to be able to search to find out if the store carries a specific product. I think it is very dumb that I can’t do that on the website or the app.
I can never login, there is always an issue. It shows I have no stores around me even though there is one 10 minutes away. This app is useless. I'll stick to Michaels and Joanns they both are so much more user friendly.
Won’t let me login
I downloaded the app update a few days ago. Just tried to use it and it won’t let me login. It keeps saying “internal error.” I went to to AC Moore website and I can login with no problems. So it must be a flaw in the app. Can someone fix this please?