By Rogobete Christian
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New in this version is the most requested feature for slideshow apps: You can now add own songs from your music library.
Create beautiful slideshows on your iPhone or iPod touch with ease. Impress your friends and family with your creative slideshow containing exciting image transitions, own music and voice comments.
Use pictures stored in your photo library and choose from more than 35 image transition types such as:
- Grow from center
- Shoot in
- Fall down
- Move in (from left, right, bottom and top)
- Push (from left, right, bottom and top)
- Reveal (from left, right, bottom and top)
- Fade (from left, right, bottom and top)
- Flip (from left or right)
- Curl (up or down)
- Fill (from left, right, bottom and top)
- Push & Fill (from left, right, bottom and top)
- Zoom (in and out)
- intuitive and clear interface
- supports portrait and landscape modes
- templates: to create and change slideshows fast
- add background music to your slideshows
- choose from 12 included music tracks
- upload your own background music via WiFi
- or use own songs from your music library
- record voice comments (on iPhone only)
- choose from more than 35 impressive transitions
- change to shuffle mode
- loop mode for endless fun
- optional info bar
- reorder pictures easily
- photo effects: sepia, black and white (new)
- optionally add captions for each picture
- rotate pictures if needed
- organize your slideshows in categories
- protect you slideshows by PIN
- export the contents to your computer via WiFi
- help tutorial and hints
Get now this full featured and inspiring slideshow tool and start creating beautiful slideshows today!
What's New in Version 2.0.4
2 critical bugs fixed:
1. slideshows with more then 100 photos did cause photos to disappear
2. app crashed when restarted fast due to a multitasking issue in iOS 4
At first look, this seems like a great app. Easy to use, easy to put music on, easy to rearrange photos. Sure there's a couple bugs: when you pick photos, they are in a different order on the editing screen and often the thumbnails of the images are different than what the image actually is. But those are livable. This app would still be worth a good 3 or 4 star review.
Then I spent a good hour or so making a slideshow, only to realize the minute I shut the app down, the slideshow that I had supposedly successfully "exported" was nowhere to be found. It didn't save. Very, very irritating, this app is getting deleted pronto. Don't buy, unless your interested in spending a dollar for some irritation.
The only app that seems to create slideshows without a high price cost, but it only exports in an iPhone format, which I believe is needed specifically by this app to even read. I've looked around, and these apps have not been updated in almost a year or more. There has been no updates or anything. I believe the creator of these apps, has disappeared somewhere / abandoned them. I do not advise you to spend your money here.
NO CRASHING HERE
This app has worked great for me. No crashing at all. My only suggestion is to make it where you can save it to your photo library so you can share you experience!!!! Please update. I find this is the best Slideshow app out there so far!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 05, 2010
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rogobete Christian
- © Christian Rogobete
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.