A1 Consignment 2.0
By Vaughn Clement
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Consignment 2.0 *** Price Reduced Dec 15, 2014 Was $49.99 Now $29.99 ***
SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS
(if you have any issues with this app contact the developer support site)
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site. Support is always free. Request a live demonstration of this app online prior to buying the app. Most of my apps on iTunes are IOS 7 compatible. For information on IOS 8/9 redesign apps contact the developer for more information. (if you have any issues with this app contact the developer support site)
2014 is the threshold for technical advances as technology changes every day. Data management is a very important part of the future. Our apps are designed to allow you to work smarter not harder.
***In Sept 2014 the new larger size iPhone 6 is a game changer. At last you do not need to buy a separate tablet to have a larger screen. This will finally provide an iPad like experience on an iPhone. This will make all my apps more useful on this new iPhone.
The A1 Consignment 2.0 is a new design of an app with a 12 plus year history. I wanted to develop a smarter design that provided new management tools like nothing available today. This new design uses a new graphical interface, and UDF (User Defined Fields) to provide a more fluent and capable management environment. The 2.0 version is an inexpensive app that is packed with features. The sales insight in this app will allow you to discover new ways to manage your consignment business. In the past I would be asking thousands for an app like this in my company. Now it is priced to be available for any level of business user.
1. The goal of this app is to provide a software tool that will add new capabilities that will improve your income and better manage your consignments.
2. This app does more than document the items in the consignment system. It can be used to get new insight to how you sell inventory, and how to understand the trend analysis of flooring costs and price reductions.
3. The app will provide an easy to use tool for tracking inventory, and using the iPad you can keep up the pricing on the items you're selling on the sales floor.
4. The consignments you receive have a timeline normally up to 90 days where you contract to sell the items. This app has a screen where the timeline calculations are automated and from the buyer’s invoice you can quickly see the current price based on 4 date ranges. The date ranges will show the current calculated price for the consigned item that should be charged today.
5. The consignment 2.0 app manages consignors, consignments, buyer information, sales transactions, employee information to include scheduling work hours, and supporting reports to use in managing these elements.
6. The reports in the companion app are used to track sales, buyer and store commissions, and commissions paid to the consignors.
7. The app has a two page contract available for you to provide your standard contract terms and conditions for each consignor. This contract is available on the iPad and consignment app. The contract should be used to cover your unique business terms. The contract is available for each new consignment regardless if the consignor has had prior consignments.
8. Consider the ability to carry an iPad instead of a laptop where you can document all changes in the consignments on the sales floor.
The app does not work and not I am out 29$. Their web page is no longer active and the one that it directs you to does not include information on this app. There is no way to set up
This is not a register program and half of it's functions you can't even use with the iPad app!!! I'm sooooo mad I wasted $50. I am now trying to figure out how to get a refund
- Category: Business
- Released: Aug 04, 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vaughn Clement
- © Vaughn Clement
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.