A1 CRM & Sales Force
By Vaughn Clement
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & *** Price Reduced Dec 15, 2014 Was $39.99 Now $19.99 ***
Sales Force Management
SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS!
(if you have any issues with this app contact the developer support site)
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site. Support is always free. Request a live demonstration of this app online prior to buying the app. Contact the developer for more information.
2014 is the threshold for technical advances as technology changes every day. Data management is a very important part of the future. Our apps are designed to allow you to work smarter not harder.
***In Sept 2014 the new larger size iPhone 6 is a game changer. At last you do not need to buy a separate tablet to have a larger screen. This will finally provide an iPad like experience on an iPhone. This will make all my apps more useful on this new iPhone.
What is CRM?
A business that sells a product or service has a need for Customer Relationship Management or CRM. This App was the sister app to A1 CRM & PM, and users requested a more powerful business to business sales force app. The original CRM app was redesigned to be a powerhouse sales app with the following?
1. This app is designed for a business to business sales force.
2. The screens now allow unlimited numbers of inputs using portal records.
3. The client screen now has a primary contact for a company and a portal for an unlimited number of related business contacts for the company.
4. Contacts may be imported into the app or exported to a number of file formats for use in other apps.
5. The new design has a Google web object to provide maps based on the company address for all companies, and access to Google Calendar for entering appointments.
6. The leads screen has a system that builds a master list of requirements for new proposals, proposal requirements verification, and requirements action items.
7. In the process of doing business there are many documents that are created and received from clients. The Document track screen documents theses files and tracks their usage.
8. Contacts interact by email, phone, mail, and meetings, and the meetings tracks the interaction where decisions are made and action items are assigned. The meeting screen tracks all of this activity.
9. The marketing screen is used to manage sales force activity where the steps to a business proposal are developed. The sales force contact with clients is recorded with a portal where unlimited activity may be tracked.
10. The business track screen is the place where any dispute, change of scope, and after contract issues are tracked. The history of issues will assist your firm to resolve disputes and to document the way the solution/s were made.
11. The proposal screen is the collection point for the proposal development where a bid or no bid decision can be made based on the return on investment. The individual cost groups can be individually cost loaded to determine the client price.
12. Can your company generate reports for any or all of the items above?
13. Do you have a method to assign action items, and track them to completion? This app includes a action item memo that can be emailed and tracked for completion.
A1 CRM & Sales Force is designed to track, process, and manage customer relationship management. All the items are included in this program. In addition to the items listed above, the program operates on a Macintosh or Windows computer. In addition this program also works on the iPad, provides the mobility to allow the sales force to manage sales from any location.
From Hopeful to Disappointed
First let me say that, prior to this app, I haven't even considered paying $50 for an app. However, after reading all the capabilities that this app had and visiting the developers website, in addition to my knowledge as a sales rep of how much other computer based CRM's cost, I decided to pull the trigger. I immediately saved a picture of the screen with the app icon for proof of purchase per the developer's instructions so that I could receive the companion Mac software. One week went by...nothing. I sent a 2nd email...another week...nothing. I sent a 3rd email expressing my dissatisfaction and still have heard nothing from this developer. It states on the developer's site that you MUST have the companion software for the ipad app to be useful, yet I cannot get this necessary software from the developer. It is like I have been held hostage for my $50. This is poor business and I would strongly advise against purchasing this app or any other from this developer. If I receive a response from them and all is made right, I will be glad to post another review with my experience with the app, but up to now it has been nothing but disappointing and a waste of money.
As a practicing consultant, having my client's information available to me at all times is important. A1CRM fits the bill very nicely. Another great feature is the companion application on either the Mac or the PC. This gives me a sense of security should something happen to the iPad. Great job!
- Category: Business
- Released: Oct 28, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vaughn Clement
- © Vaughn M. Clement
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.