"A2Z Contacts" is the powerful all-in-one contact management app for your iPhone, iPad, & iPod. With "A2Z Contacts," you can easily access & edit your contacts and groups. Save time by sending text messages & emails to groups. "A2Z Contacts" can do it all with an impressive suite of features as you can see below!
• View all of your contacts regardless of whether they were created in iCloud, CardDAV, Facebook, Exchange, your mobile device, or any other type of contact account
• Easily find a contact with A2Z's powerful search tool & the ability to filter by groups
• Quickly perform a number of functions with one touch directly from the contact card
• Create contact groups containing any type of contact including Exchange Server & Facebook contacts
• Select to show contacts from one or more groups at the same time
• Add & remove contacts from a particular group
• Add & remove groups from a particular contact
• Create a list of favorites allowing you to quickly call/message/email those contacts
GROUP EMAILS & MESSAGES:
• Send messages to groups via iMessage & SMS
• Attach photos & documents, including from Dropbox
• Assign the to/cc/bcc email field to each contact individually
• Give your message a personal touch - Automatically refer to each contact by name
COMPANIES, BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES, RECENTLY CREATED & MODIFIED, MOST VIEWED CONTACTS:
• Sort your contacts by company name
• View upcoming birthdays & anniversaries
• View recently created & modified contacts
• View your most frequently viewed contacts
• Share one or more contacts via text message, email, or various other services
DELETE CONTACTS & GROUPS:
• Quickly delete contacts & groups
• Create a backup of any contact account
• Restore your backup to any contact account
CLONE CONTACTS & GROUPS:
• Clone a contact from the contact card screen including all contact fields & groups
• Clone a group so you don't have to add all of the group members manually
• Specify whether the app should load the contacts, groups, or favorites screen at startup
• Press & hold a contact or group to conveniently perform a number of common functions
MULTIPLE CONTACT ACCOUNTS:
• Selectively view the contacts belonging to each contact account
• Linked contacts are automatically merged into a single contact card
SYNC CONTACTS WITH GOOGLE:
• Fully compatible with the "Contacts Sync For Google Gmail" app so that you can sync your iPhone/iPad contact changes to Gmail
WORKS WELL WITH OTHER CONTACT APPS:
• Any contact changes you make with this app will be reflected in any other contact app that queries the iPhone address book (including the standard Contacts & Phone app)
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
• Translated into English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, & Russian
* Group emails and texts are "auto saved"
* Accounts are numbered when more than one account of the same type exists (i.e. iCloud0, iCloud1, etc.)
* Fixed random sorting of contacts in a few cases
Ratings and Reviews
Best of the independent contact apps!
I had been looking for a contact app that did several things. Including:
– sync to Google groups
– have pictures next to contacts (I like to create a group for each kind of meeting I go to, and review them before hand)
– Not duplicate my contacts every time it syncs
– Not have annual fees
Now, I’ve tried a few different ones, and I realized that I needed to compromise in order to get the results I wanted. So for example, I was trying to sync contacts from Google contacts, office 365, and the iPhone. This was causing just too many problems. I realized it would be much easier to manage contacts mainly through one service, and I chose Google contacts. Once I did that, I found that this app did the best job, along with Synctastic, it’s sister app, at keeping things in sync. And Google contacts itself does the job of merging duplicates.
Now, this seems to be a one person operation, which does have its drawbacks. Who knows how long it will be supported. And there are bugs. But that one person is very dedicated, and responds to your inquiries, and tries to fix things. So you’ll have to judge if dealing with a few bugs is worth the benefit of having an app that does what you need it to do.
Good and bad
It is very efficient at handling contacts and mailing to big groups. I don't mind typing on the I phone as we travel although the message goes below the keyboard and won't roll up so you have to hope you are typing correctly until you finish.
But the big burn that has me ready to throw the phone against the wall is the ease with which the message disappears forever before you are done. Look at it sideways and it's gone. Check the time, answer a call, open another screen, fall asleep while typing and gone. No chance to find it saved as a draft or to save to complete later. Only one choice, start over! Seems like such a basic feature, I don't understand why there is no way to save as a draft.
Nice spell check, however!
Still and STILL THE Contacts Replacement App
A 99¢ per year subscription is essentially free, compared to the cost of almost every other app out there. And, given that you’re helping to support such a GREAT APP, I can’t think of a single reason to object. Developers need to make a living, too! Anyone who complains about such a minuscule software subscription should be paid at their job for one month only, and then work for free, for all the months thereafter, until retirement!
And Still True:
I’ve made this app my ONLY Contacts tool and it has been so for MANY years! I do NOT replace the built-in Apple apps on a whim, as I figure the Apple versions will automatically keep me current with any iOS changes.
As the Apple Contacts app STILL doesn’t do many BASIC things, I’ve made A2Z Contacts the one (and still ONLY) app that has replaced the Apple version of a BASIC app. Or, to put it another way: This app FULLY REPLACES the Apple version of a core “this is why you have a computing device” function. I’ve seriously had ZERO problems since making the switch and really appreciate the care with which the app has been executed, in both the “data integrity” AND “user interface” areas.
- Playa Apps
- 54.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Lifetime Access) $1.99
- Premium (1 Year) $0.99
- Make Contribution $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.