Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to view, comment and markup 2D & 3D designs. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to upload and view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you’re at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
What's so great about A360?
View 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Upload and view design files from email attachments
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, Buzzsaw, etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Invite new members to join your project in progress and collaborate on designs
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
Name field added for file and folder details.
Ratings and Reviews
Awkward file access doesn't even work.
I wanted to view some DXF files from vendor web sites. On the iPad I have to download to iPad, upload to google drive, then go to "upload" in A360, upload the file to AutoDesk, and then...
...then it says "unable to generate preview, try uploading again or contact us for assistance". Like the rest of the world, I detest sitting on hold to have someone read from a bad Dilbert script. "Have you tried erasing your device without backing up?"..."Yes, several times." and I didn't waste my time.
The simple truth is this app is all predicated on AutoDesk holding all the files on their servers and it isn't a useful viewer for DXF files on the web.
That means it's only good for internally generated drawings, but honestly, I can't see why any company with even the slightest sense of self-preservation would put their proprietary drawings and intellectual property in the hands of a 3rd party. AutoDesk has pretty much created one-stop shopping for industrial espionage. It's as good as guaranteed that it will make its way into the hands of a long list of competitors starting with the Chinese state design bureaus and large multinationals. The aggregate value of all the proprietary design drawings will be so large that I don't see how they could afford to do what it would take to secure it all from theft through the net or by physical access.
Can't view plans, elevations, and sections
The app is great and has allowed my project architects to redline my models while they're out traveling or on the plane, but they have to go to a sheet view to redline a plan. This is difficult because even though this app allows you to do so much you cant do this simple task easily. It also takes quite some time after you've uploaded your file for it to "load a preview". Still love the idea! Everyone in the office has an iPad so it has potential.
Great - but lots of room to grow
I love that I can view 3D CAD files from multiple formats, and also upload from all the cloud services we use at work. A critical missing feature is the ability to create section views. This type of view is what I mark up most often and would turn this into an every-day app for me (and likely my team as well!)
Keep up the great work... and keep adding features! I'd gladly pay to use an app like this because it can improve my efficiency.
- 131.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Autodesk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.