A no holds barred alien kicking retro blastfest inspired by Galaga, but refreshed for iOS.
- iCade enabled
- FREE UNIVERSAL
- Spectacular particle effects
- 30 levels with more planned
- Game center support, leaderboards and achievements
- Universal app - play on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Configurable controls
- Extra levels coming soon. Please show your support by rating this game
Race through space, destroying enemy spaceships with a variety of weapons. Make your way to the enemy Power Core and destroy it, saving civilisation and our way of life ... for now !
Crazy Mike says:
An Alien Annihilation for the iPhone and iPad is an intense space-shooter with a mix of the classic Galaga and Space Invaders gameplay, but this game’s unique personality leaves its own mark on the galaxy.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/HeliApps
Hints on our facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/HeliApps
Ratings and Reviews
If your in to Star Wars or space ships
This is game for you it's really fun to
Play by shooting aliens
It's like galaga but you have fun
iCade no workie
Trying to play this game with iCade. My ship just forces its way to the bottom-left part of the screen as if I am holding the joystick down & left the whole time. The game looks decent but I'm not going to play it with on-screen controls, so hopefully the dev fixes it. For what it's worth, I'm using iPad 4 on iOS 6.0.0.
A great retro shooting game. Loved the music ingame. It keeps the game upbeat and alive. The only request I have would be more powerups please.
- Kevern Joubert
- 57.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KeDaJo
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 kg of Quantonium Ore $0.99
- 2500 kg of Quantonium Ore $1.99
- 4000 kg of Quantonium Ore $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.