By American Automobile Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.9.11
What's New In Version 3.9.11:
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
There when you need it
AAA is an awesome service. The App is useful with the roadside assistance. You do not need to dial the number and when answered all you need to do is confirm the information, tell them what happened. They will send out a tow truck or service person. Only issue is, you have to wait quite a while before the tow truck gets to you. I understand that the circumstances and that's just the way it is. I am happy that the service is there.
Update: they upgraded the app, it's smooth now
Old: I got on the app to request roadside assistance and it said i have to be logged in. After tapping on every option until i found a login button since there was none in plain sight, I finally logged in. I went back to request the assistance again and it still was telling me i needed to be logged in
AAA app so good
This app is so easy to use, I think even easier than the website. I'm able to plan, basically my whole vacation next month by saving points of interest on the discounts menu.
Also shows best gas prices around. This is really great, even for around where I live. I'm really impressed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 3.9.11
- Size: 142 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2015 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.