Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.8.0
What's New in Version 3.8
Gas Stations and Fuel Prices for Apple Watch
• Added module for finding the nearest stations and cheapest gas at a glance
• Set your preferred grade to view only relevant details
• Get turn-by-turn directions
• Added ability to view photo of the driver responding to your road service request (currently only available in some locations)
COMMENT ON AAA MOBILE
We welcome your input, and will give careful consideration to your thoughts as we improve the AAA Mobile app for your use.
REPORT AN ISSUE
If you find AAA Mobile not operating optimally, use the Send AAA Feedback button in the app to request assistance.
Tracks me when not using
App requires ALWAYS setting on when your location is tracked. Eats up battery by constantly tracking you even when you aren't using it. Privacy concerns for that reason as well. Can't give highest rating to app until they only get location in the "while using" setting.
I have it set on NEVER for location tracking but would have allowed "while using" if they would have offered it. Hopefully I can just tell it a city when it needs it because I will not allow anyone to monitor my location all the time, store it or sell it.
I understand people's privacy concerns with location, but the app and service worked perfectly when I needed a battery jump. A few clicks and a short wait later. Plus the confirmation call to my phone was a great enhancement.
I genuinely love this app
I travel a lot and I've stayed in hotels that I thought I had the lowest price and I see the same hotels for even less with AAA. Also it offers a ton of great vacation ideas. Including taking Road Trips from Vegas, to the Grand Canyon, and everything in between.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 3.8.0
- Size: 68.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2015 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.