Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile combines maps, directions and roadside service features with member discount information in one easy-to-use app. Plus, new for the iPad is an updated user interface designed to improve access to AAA’s services and travel planning tools. Now with AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner, road trip planning with your iPad is easier than ever; get traffic information, create multi-day itineraries and find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants wherever you go.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Booking functionality for AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels
• Member discount offers at over 114,000 locations
• Cheapest gas near you
• AAA Approved restaurants, attractions and campgrounds
• AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities and AAA office locations
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app using your GPS location
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Ability to add scannable AAA membership card to Passbook app
*You must be a current AAA/CAA member to use some features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, JOIN AAA and enjoy the many other benefits of membership.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
New in 3.0.2
- Lost Routes restored:
- iPhone users will now see their previous saved routes when they go to the My Routes section of the app
- iPad users who log in with their AAA Member Number will see their previous saved routes when they touch the My Routes button found on the Directions tab.
- Fixes to AAA Member validation
- Fixes to AAA Member expiration date
- Minor bug fixes
New in 3.0.1
- Auto-complete added to Maps search fields
- Minor bug fixes
New in 3.0
A new iPad user interface provides easier access to AAA services right from the main menu.
•TRIP planning improved with new multi-day itinerary builder, functionality to save your favorite trips and new features to display traffic, detour and construction information, and scenic byways
•TRAVEL made easy with AAA Drive Trips and destination guides that provide recommended destinations with various hotels, restaurants and must-do activities to add to your itinerary along the way.
•SHARE your trips and favorite places with your online TripTik for ease and convenience across devices, and take your travel plans wherever you go.
•CHEAPEST nearby gas stations available at a glance
•MEMBERSHIP functions expanded by now displaying current membership status, providing membership renewal functionality and allowing nonmembers to join AAA
•SOCIAL media integration with Twitter and YouTube
Need Proof of Insurance in App
Texas allows Proof of Insurance to be displayed on a mobile device. Went into law in 2013. Why does app not provide this? Geico app has this.
Flaky , more updates than useable
Waste of time , more update to fix bugs than useable. I am have lost speech and now will have to contact ip tty and navigate a grip of voice prompts... 2014 and still no clue of current tech development process. Way to go AAA...
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 18, 2014
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 67.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2014 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.