Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
What's New in Version 3.7.1
- minor bug fixes and improvements
We welcome your input, and will give careful consideration to your thoughts as we improve the AAA Mobile app for your use.
For some reason when I tried call aaa I was on hold for a good 20 minutes so I figured I would try the app. After feeling out very little information I got my roadside assistance request sent out. Calling would be faster if they picked up but if you're not getting your call throw for whatever reason I would defiantly try using the app.
Room Booking Now Has a Bug
In the past few years, this app has become a terrific way to find AAA-rated hotels on a map, click on them, and book a room. However, with this latest update, it's hard to see the results due to the newly tiny font size, and the controls seem to freeze after you select a hotel. For me, the app's primary purpose is now messed up a little. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.
Remove the top arrow please!
When searching for hotels there is a top arrow < button and a bottom arrow < button. I've hit the top arrow button many times forgetting it takes me back to the main AAA page and not to the hotel list-bottom arrow does this. Please place a "HOME" button at the top or just leave it blank. Two of the same < buttons are just confusing to my brain.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2015 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.