Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
We gave the app a tow and went under the hood to make a few repairs:
• Fixed the reported crash issue occurring in older iOS versions (iPhone 4 and iPad 2)
• Resolved the road blocks users experienced when requesting roadside assistance
• Lightened the load by removing the Top Destinations travel guides
Works great and added to passbook no problem!
Not sure if they've updated since the bad reviews but it's working fine now on iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.3
Opened app, clicked icon of ID card in top right then clicked add to passbook. Works well!
Can't add to Passbook
the AAA website has a tutorial re: how to add this to our Passbook, but the app in their demo looks nothing like the current app. And, the newest version doesn't seem to have an option - I'm guessing they took this away?
Surprise Surprise look at the message you get when you click the app support link( We were unable to service your request at this time due to an unspecified error) get a grip on things AAA and fix this app your app is gay and doesn't work
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2014 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.