Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
Made a few changes to the Maps & Discounts section of the app:
• Moved the Hertz icon to the Points of Interest selection bar, making it easier to display Hertz vehicle rental centers on the map.
• Added a "Book" button to Lodging detail boxes, reducing the number of clicks needed to make hotel reservations.
• Dropped in an additional option under Driving Directions for creating routes that avoid ferry crossings.
Also made a few adjustments so screen tiles illustrating offered features now display at their intended dimensions.
We welcome your input, and will give careful consideration to your thoughts as we improve the AAA Mobile app for your use.
AAA should be ashamed...
Oh. My. God. After 30 years as a AAA member, I am astonished to discover the organization has released an app THIS bad. I had mistakenly believed the app would pinpoint my exact location in unknown places and send Help in the event of a breakdown. Thank god I was at home when that breakdown occurred. And the address the app pinpointed was two streets away. So I try to change it. Error. Then, the Request Service Button now does not work. Does nothing. AAA should be absolutely ashamed of itself for releasing such a non functional app to its membership that relies on it so greatly during scary moments of crisis. Shame, shame, shame...
Very disappointing app. It displays my old AAA number (which was changed a year ago by a AAA). Very slow to load, and doesn't display all the features it should. Also says my nearest AAA location is over 200 miles away, in another state.
I've looked for updated, uninstalled and reinstalled, no help. I would hate to have to rely on this for roadside assistance, which is the main reason I installed it in the first place.
Failed me by the side of the road
Sigh. I press Roadside Assistance, I get "Unable to authorize service". I press Renew and the app will take my money. I press Upgrade and the app will take my money. I press Roadside assistance and "Unable to authorize service".
Zero stars is too high a rating. It is better to have nothing than to have AAA app that you believe will work but cannot help.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 07, 2015
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2014 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.