Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.9.1
What’s New in Version 3.9.1:
- Made enhancements to expedite a service request submission.
- Revised the order of situation screens and text, and improved the flow for making selections.
- Expanded capabilities for adding, deleting and selecting vehicles from your saved vehicles list.
- Added ability to tap the current location icon to populate the address field.
- Resolved bugs.
- Maps and Directions: resolved issue causing app to crash when opening a Points of Interest bubble.
No longer compatible with iPad
Woke up this morning to update the apps on my iPad. As soon as the updates started downloading I was prompted with the message that this app is no longer compatible with iPad. Thinking there was a mistake I deleted the app off my app iPad which was working by the way, and attempted to reinstall it from the App Store and received the same message.
Either they don't want people with the iPad to use this app or the developers who are building and upgrading it for them should all be fired.
It would be great if they would link the mobile app to the auto policy. That way you could pay your premium via the app without having to hunt up a website, find your policy number, enter your policy number, enter your financial information, hit pay and hopefully it will go through. Just sayin'.
Very disappointed about AAA with new update I have been a loyal member for over 15 years I loved the app, they put an update in the other day and all of a sudden my iPhone 5 and 4S is not compatible how could they ever do that, if I have an emergency on the road I always believed I could use the app for quick service and peace of mind, thinking about leaving AAA very disappointed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2015 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).