Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile combines maps, directions and roadside service features with member discount information in one easy-to-use app. Plus, new for the iPad version is the Top Destinations travel guide series – find the best things to see and do in Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando and San Diego with more guides to come!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Passbook (iPhone only, iOS 6 required)
• Ability to add AAA membership card to Passbook app
Top Destinations Travel Guides (iPad only)
• The best things to see and do at top travel destinations
• Vibrant photos, fact-filled content and expert guidance
• Maps, listings and other trip planning tools
• Social media sharing through Facebook and Twitter
Maps and Discounts
• TripTik® - Trip planning with interactive maps and directions
• Booking functionality for AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels
• Member discount offers at over 114,000 locations
• Location of:
- AAA offices
- Gas stations (notes updated gas prices)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Approved Auto Repair facilities (notes hours, phone numbers and services)
- Local restaurants, attractions and campgrounds
Roadside Assistance (members only)
• Available electronically 24/7, no phone call needed
• Request roadside assistance from the app using your GPS location
• Instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Not a member? Join AAA and take full advantage of all the features of this app, plus get the many other benefits of membership.
*To receive Road Service, you must be a current AAA/CAA member.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
Excellent, would not travel without it. Could use a feature...
Use it on every trip but it could use an added feature or two- real time info about road conditions related to weather, and weather condition/ road condition icons along my route. On way home to western NY from FL a many years back we were stuck in snow related traffic jam for 6 hours on i90 at the PA/NY boarder without moving and snow piled up many feet on both sides of car, tons of cars stuck for miles... radio,GPS, APPS were no help... had we known about the weather and roads in the state up ahead and about the i90 stand-still we could have bypassed the issue. No APPs or GPS features show weather and road closings or road stand stills along your route at the same time. I had GPS device with traffic reporting feature running at the time but some states do not participate in traffic report systems. AAA APP is Great for keeping track of where you are and for finding the best gas prices, hotels, restaurants, and rest stops at the upcoming exits. I use it with i-exit app to keep track of how long/ how many miles before the exit/s I will get gas or food at. I don't leave home without using the AAA APP !
Trip-Tik maps is a joke
I have been a plus member for over 35 years. I have used serval items on the AAA app and older versions worked very well. This version doesn't even come close to the last one.
The Trip-Tik for directions is terrible. It doesn't show you the way you are heading. It wouldn't correct the map like g maps, apple maps, or waze. Waze is the best so far. With waze I could listen to another app like pandora, or Tunein radio. With the other mapping systems, it announces the next direction over the other app. With AAA app it shuts down when going to another app.
It would be nice to have it running with other apps.
Also when I was in an AAA office today I tried to use the app for identification it scanned. The old version worked just fine with no problems. The use of an electronic devise is to keep the wallet/purse with extra clutter. Now I need to carry my card all the time and remove this app from my iPhone 5.
So much for technology at AAA.
Not for Roadside service
I'm 30 years of plus member. My car had dead battery.
I tried to use this app to get AAA roadside service.
This app has all data include my membership #, vehicle manufacture color of vehicle and where I was from GPS data.
I thought it should be easier and quicker than calling.
I thought it maybe few clicks.
No ! !
I had to manually enter every information.
I had to open map myself get GPS data to find out where I was and enter to AAA app. I even had to enter state.
I gave up in half way and called AAA.
Calling AAA roadside number was five times quicker and easier than manually enter everything to use this app.
I told my wife "when you need roadside service, don't use app. Call AAA"
She said " So, what this app for ? Should I delete it?"
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 48.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2013 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.