Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.8.3
What’s New in Version 3.8.3
- "Save Route" option to the Directions panel
- Indicator showing the download progress of the route PDF
- Ability to print routes from iPad
- Changed display of gas prices to three decimal points
- Fixed bug causing some Travel Guide content to overlap
This is just a useless front-end to their website, and it doesn't work. Their standalone app was much better.
1st time I need this app it doesn't work. It takes my login, my card, home zip and mobile phone, my vehicle shows up..but it will not let me place a roadside request. I get an error that I'm not eligible for online road service. I have to call-in and re-enter all my info and the. Repeat it to the operator.
Customer Service can't figure out why I'm not allowed to access online service. Instruct me to delete and reinstall the app. Great. This is beyond frustrating and not what I need when I need AAA service not troubleshoot their app.
Guys you got to fix this. At first I loved the app because it help me find good deals when looking for a hotel room when I go out of town. One day I needed a jump so I went to use the app for assistance and it didn't work. I had to call that in which defeats the whole purpose of having the app. Luckily my car was parked in front of my home. My concerns were to know the app works if I would ever be on the side of the highway and not know exactly what mile marker I was at. That they would be able to hopefully find me through GPS on the app.
Simply the best!!
Ever since I switched into AAA years back I realized that the attention to customer service is always their priority. Very efficient when it comes to lock outs and towing thank you AAA! The app comes very very handy when it comes down to getting service or even when you want to know gas prices and hotel ratings.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 25, 2016
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 82.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2015 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.