By American Automobile Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.10.2
Resolved bugs including those related to
- potential crash related to discounts feature
- the overlapping display of Prescription Savings Card text prohibiting selections to function on an iPhone 4s device
- the function of the AAA Prescription Card > Disclosures selection on an iPhone 6 device
So many updates and so many disappointments
Once again we have an update that does not change the annoying need to remind me later about location services. Also, why when I want to look at hotels do I have to unlock savings by entering my ZIP Code and my membership number? Don't I already have to do that to use the app? Why not just have the savings unlocked already?
App layout still designed for older i devices
I don't think I need to say much else. Needs a major update
Feels like a prototype
Resolution is off, forms behave strangely, design looks like a mockup, and above all the online account creation process didn't recognize my zip code, stating it didn't match the one on file in my account—something I confirmed with a AAA agent by phone.
Looking forward to improvements in future updates.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 22, 2017
- Version: 3.10.2
- Size: 176 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2015 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.