By American Automobile Association
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AAA Mobile improves on-the-go access to trusted AAA services including trip planning, discounts and roadside assistance. The mobile version of AAA’s TripTik® Travel Planner helps you find AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels, restaurants and attractions, and the ability to create and share itineraries between your desktop and mobile devices.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Maps & Discounts
• Find more than 59,000 AAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants
• Book your next hotel or rental car
• Receive member discount offers at over 164,000 locations
• Share saved trips across desktop and mobile devices*
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, AAA office locations, and cheapest gas prices near you
• Request Roadside Assistance from the app
• Get instant battery replacement quotes (not available in all areas)
Passbook* (iPhone only, iOS 6 or higher)
• Add a scannable AAA membership card to your Passbook
*You must be a current AAA member to use these features.
Not a member? You can still use our unparalleled trip planner functions. To take full advantage of all the features of this app, Join AAA.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.11.8
For Maps and Directions, added the ability for you to make a service appointment with a participating Approved Auto Repair facility.
Awesome new version of this app!!
This app is extremely user-friendly, beautiful to look at and easy to find things that you were looking for.
The best part about this app is being able to order roadside assistance right from your phone.
Kudos to AAA and their crew.
The new app is where it’s at!!!!
Disappointed & Frustrated
Had to call 10 TIMES to request a service call ( Literally )!!! The automated service rang a few times then shut off😡😡😡. I’ve noticed a pattern of this over the years when a sporting event is taking place, AAA can’t be reached. I waited 2-1/2 hours later then the automated service worked & the truck arrived 25 minutes later!!!! WTH. I’ll be going back to Allstate now.
Screwed up app after last update
TERRIBLE App after last two updates I can only get directions if I am walking or riding a bike....FIX THIS
Can't seem to get anyone there to acknowledge they screwed up app third update and still can only get directions if I walk or ride a bike are you ever going to fix this app?????
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 3.11.8
- Size: 150 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Automobile Association
- © 2015 AAA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.