Aabout Farm Animals
By WILLHALL SIAU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow the red tractor to learn about animals in the farm, including their names and how they sound in nature.
All pictures and sounds are kid-centric, cute and attractive to keep your children interested and occupied.
Each animal is coupled with voice and animal sound so kids can recognize animals and learn to speak their names at the same time.
In this universal version (works on both iPhone and iPad), we have included the following new features:
1. Touch the red tractor for some "toot-toot" sounds!
2. Swipe trailers across the screen to start learning about each animal
3. Touch the speech-bubble to hear the word
4. Touch the animal to listen to its sound
5. Play slideshow
6. Option to turn sound on and off to suit every situation
7. Option to autoplay (read out loud) sound, or only when touched
8. Option to adjust slideshow speed
9. Option to hide extra icons to reduce distraction to kids
- Category: Education
- Released: Mar 17, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WILLHALL SIAU
- © 2012 Orados.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).