Continuum® Audio publishes clinical neurological lectures – presented by experts at the nation’s preeminent teaching institutions – that help healthcare professionals provide better care for patients. Each Continuum Audio program is carefully selected, recorded and edited to ensure the highest quality educational and listening experience.
Continuum Audio is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the Continuum Audio APP you can access all your programs and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
- Access audio programs and written summaries anytime and anywhere
- Read the written summary while listening to the audio
- Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit
- Quickly search or browse the entire Continuum Audio Library
- Listen to programs directly on your iPhone or iPad
The Continuum Audio Mobile App is a service for existing customers. If you are having problems with login, please contact us at 1-800-423-2308.
- App crashes fixes.
- Performance improvements.
- Testing questions cut off fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Please bring back the CDs or fix this. This app is not optimized for any new phones, has a virtually impossible to navigate interface, is slow as molasses and often times out without successfully doing what you asked it to. And it is near impossible to just find the next edition of the continuum that you used to receive in CD form. So please just get rid of this and bring back the CDs or else fix this app!
Interface and usability is the worst I have ever seen
The old app had some basic usability. This app is beyond terrible. It freezes and has to be restarted. It’s a very confusing interface. It’s difficult to find new articles to listen to. It’s also hard to delete the old articles. I really do hope they fix this app someday. Going back to the CDs would be another option.
Difficult to navigate
This app is not intuitive. Is very difficult to navigate and find the latest podcasts. Although in theory it is a very good idea, unfortunately it is not executed well. I look forward to updates and revisions to this app.
- Audio-Digest Foundation
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 American Academy of Neurology ℗ 2018 Audio Digest Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.