Pocket Prep is your award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) exam.
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your FNP studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
FNP Content Areas:
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers 74 questions with detailed answer explanations.
- 30 free questions available with download
- 30 free bonus questions available through social media
- 14-day access to the Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Comprehensive test-taking strategy guide
Unlock the Ultimate Mobile Learning Experience:
A one-time in-app purchase grants full lifetime access to our FNP app.
- 800 total practice questions and detailed rationales
- Lifetime access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Unlock all social media bonus questions
- Unlock Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted nurse practitioner review questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile learning and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within 24 hours.
- Fixed a bug affecting the restore purchase function
Ratings and Reviews
Some off the wall questions a basic NP would NOT need to know much less a student studying for boards.
Definitely a Must!
One would highly recommend this app for it can certainly prepare you for boards and think on the go! Love the accessibility of the app and how current the information is!
I wish however one could have more than 500 questions. For once purchased this practitioner could the 500 question mark very quickly!
Great job app developers!
Harder than actual test.
I took and passed the exam in one try. While this app helped significantly, and a few of the questions were very similar on the exam, the questions on this app were a lot harder than the actual exam. I found that this app has more specialist type questions instead of broad knowledge questions. It compared more to the CCRN exam type questions than the FNP exam type questions.
- Pocket Prep, Inc.
- 59.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the AANP.
- In-App Purchases
- FNP Premium $29.99
- FNP Special $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.