Access your American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) eBooks on the go, offline, or anytime. Download eBooks from the leading pediatric publisher, covering all areas of health care for children. AAP eBooks can be searched, browsed, and read by professionals looking for best practices when diagnosing, treating, and managing clinical conditions; as well as parents and patients looking for answers. Over 130 titles are available; log in to your AAP account to access titles offered by your institution, membership, etc.
● Access your AAP eBooks at any time, even offline
● Rapidly search across the individual titles or the entire collection.
● Full text, visuals, and data tables.
● Find proven clinical and parenting solutions faster
● Spend less time researching vital reference information.
● Stay up-to-date via automatic access to new AAP editions and titles as they appear.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is the leading pediatric publisher. With titles in both print and electronic formats, covering all areas of health care for children, AAP Publications are among the most respected and frequently referenced in the world. Throughout the last quarter-century, AAP Publications have been impacting the practice and clinical application of pediatric medicine worldwide.
Fixed reader issues in iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Works as intended
Downloaded Psychotherapy ebook to my ipad. No problems loading it up, even offline.
The app will not download my eBooks correctly and consistently states they are "corrupted." Will only buy via the Kindle App or iBooks from now on.
The newer app loads new books without erasing existing books
Dramatically less frustrating than the earlier apps
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- 19.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 American Academy of Pediatrics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.