Aaptiv lets you workout when you want, where you want, the way you want. Get unlimited access to audio-based fitness classes led by certified personal trainers. Find the perfect rhythm with a playlist of music you already know and love.
Experience thousands of workouts in a variety of categories including running, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there's a workout for every interest and fitness level.
• Access thousands of trainer-led, music-driven workouts anytime
• Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
• Workouts from 7 minutes to complete training programs
• Fitness classes for every level ranging from running, cycling and elliptical to stretching, yoga and strength training
• High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• Programs tailored to your fitness goals
• No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline
• Enable Apple Health to track calories burned
Get unlimited access to all classes for USD$14.99/month or USD$99.99/year. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee for the annual plan within 30 days, no questions asked.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bug fixes
- Visual enhancements
If you’re enjoying Aaptiv, please take a minute to rate us in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
So far, so good
Like many reviewers, I’ve been looking for something like Aaptiv forever. I’m not a fan of gyms or time it takes to get there. Nor am I a fan of video or on demand workouts I find them distracting. Enter Aaptiv. It’s like having a personal trainer on call. And the trainers are really, really good. So far I’ve used them for spinning and outdoor running. They push you, while being supportive. It is, in my opinion, an unbeatable combination. The price is right,
too. I took advantage of one of their specials and it came out to under $10 a month for an annual membership.
In addition the music is great. I’m seriously smitten with this. Time will tell tell whether I stick with it, but if this morning’s workout is any indication, I’m very optimistic. A little background-I live in the Northeast and last night we got 3 inches of snow topped off by an inch of rain. Then everything froze. So I spent 1.5 hours this morning salting and hammering ice. So I only had 15 minutes for a workout. No problem. I put on workout clothes and had an amazingly good workout on my spin bike. Had I been going to a gym, i simply wouldn’t have gone. With Aaptive it’s easy to stay on an exercise schedule. Last thing I workout so that I can do the things that I love like bodysurfing in the summer and skiing in the winter. That said I’ve never liked working out. With Aaptiv and their trainers that’s changed. I actually LOOK FORWARD to working out. Never thought I say that!!! Thanks Aaptiv!!!
Recent changes disappointing
When I initially tried the app, I was pleasantly surprised. Having just audio to rely on for your training...I was skeptical since I wasn’t sure how you could vocalize transitions during training but found it was easy to follow. They had great trainers as well. HOWEVER, 3 days ago, the app suddenly deleted a whole slew of content without any notice (AAPTIV says they sent out a member wide email weeks ago, but I never received this) In addition, I was in the midst of a training program - so I open the app this week to find that my progression is also gone. AAPTIV should have found a workaround for existing subscribers currently doing a training program. In addition, member communication should have been done within the app prior to deletion. AAPTIV definitely messed up with this content “update”. I wrote in to explain the situation and the only response after saying how they botched this was “We are sorry to see you go but wish you luck”. They are missing the entire point of this exercise. AAPTIV has an active member base; I saw that quite a few members were complaining about the same thing - AAPTIV should learn how to better communicate and FIX this type of situation where CONTENT is paramount. I’m disappointed they don’t seem to care about soliciting feedback. I will be cancelling my subscription and trying out the GO audio fitness app instead from now on. I see their ratings are good...I wish AAPTIV “well”
More information please
First off, I’d like to say that I love this app and the encouragement that the trainers provide. The music is spot on as well. And the range of difficulty seems to be appropriate also. However; I am a complete neophyte when it comes to workout routines so maybe it’s just me: I don’t understand many of the positions and exercises that the trainers want us to do. They do make an effort to describe the positions but the descriptions go by too fast and, frequently, they are given names that we are somehow supposed to already know. Now I could live with this by doing some other exercises that might be close to the one described by the trainer but I’d prefer to do them as described. This brings up my second issue with the app. There is no easy way to provide feedback to the trainers that gets a response. Sure, at the end of each workout one can rate it and provide feedback, which I frequently do. But after a month I’ve never received any response to my questions and concerns. Given that, there is no easy way to contact the trainers to ask questions, etc. There’s not even a link to contact customer support. I did get an email address for customer support from an email that they sent me asking me to rate this app. I’ve asked numerous times for them to include some sort of graphic or pictures in the specific workouts, especially those for beginners, to guide us. No response.....
- AAPTIV INC.
- 125.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Aaptiv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited on-demand classes $9.99
- Unlimited on-demand classes $99.99
- Unlimited on-demand classes $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.