Aaptiv lets you workout when you want, where you want, the way you want. Get unlimited access to audio-based fitness classes led by certified personal trainers. Find the perfect rhythm with a playlist of music you already know and love.
Experience more than 2,500 workouts in a variety of categories including running, elliptical, race training, rowing, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there's a workout for every interest and fitness level.
• Access 2,500+ trainer-led, music-driven workouts anytime
• Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
• Workouts from 7 minutes to complete training programs
• Fitness classes for every level ranging from running, cycling and elliptical to stretching, yoga and strength training
• High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• Full marathon, half marathon, 10K, and 5K training programs
• No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline
• Enable Apple Health to track calories burned
Get unlimited access to all classes for USD$14.99/month, USD$99.99/year or lifetime membership for USD$399.99. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee for the annual plan within 30 days, no questions asked.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
If you’re enjoying Aaptiv, please take a minute to rate us in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Let’s say you’re doing a treadmill exercise. You know, the kind where you occasionally change the speed and incline. Do you really need a video of someone telling you “it’s time to go faster?” Nah. Aaptiv packs great audio-only classes for all those workouts that just don’t make sense for video. Smart design, great music, and a huge library of classes make even the most hardcore exercises enjoyable.
So far, so good
Like many reviewers, I’ve been looking for something like Aaptiv forever. I’m not a fan of gyms or time it takes to get there. Nor am I a fan of video or on demand workouts I find them distracting. Enter Aaptiv. It’s like having a personal trainer on call. And the trainers are really, really good. So far I’ve used them for spinning and outdoor running. They push you, while being supportive. It is, in my opinion, an unbeatable combination. The price is right,
too. I took advantage of one of their specials and it came out to under $10 a month for an annual membership.
In addition the music is great. I’m seriously smitten with this. Time will tell tell whether I stick with it, but if this morning’s workout is any indication, I’m very optimistic. A little background-I live in the Northeast and last night we got 3 inches of snow topped off by an inch of rain. Then everything froze. So I spent 1.5 hours this morning salting and hammering ice. So I only had 15 minutes for a workout. No problem. I put on workout clothes and had an amazingly good workout on my spin bike. Had I been going to a gym, i simply wouldn’t have gone. With Aaptive it’s easy to stay on an exercise schedule. Last thing I workout so that I can do the things that I love like bodysurfing in the summer and skiing in the winter. That said I’ve never liked working out. With Aaptiv and their trainers that’s changed. I actually LOOK FORWARD to working out. Never thought I say that!!! Thanks Aaptiv!!!
This App is very motivational and keeps me going
I love this App, I love the idea of a trainer in my ear pushing me because that’s what I need when I work out so this app is great in that respect and with all the intensity levels etc. I never get bored or tired or feel like I am doing the same old thing every time I work out. What would make this App a 5 star is on some of the workouts, especially the core workouts even though they explain the exercise in as much detail as possible, sometimes I still don’t feel like I am doing it correctly so I have to pause the workout look it up online or go back 30 seconds to really listen to how to perform the exercise. If there was a way to have a slide showing how to do the exercise where the trainers picture is at, that would be helpful for us visual learners. SWORKIT shows you how to do the exercise but lacks what this App brings to the table in terms of different types and number of workouts coupled with a personal trainer pushing you and giving motivation. If that was added to this I don’t even think it could be any better. I hope that is something that is added in the future so that way at the end of each workout you can feel like you did it right and got the most out of it! All in all I really like this and feel it is worth the purchase!💪🏽
- AAPTIV INC.
- 127 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Aaptiv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited on-demand classes $9.99
- Unlimited on-demand classes $99.99
- Unlimited on-demand classes $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.