By Bonfab Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Save over 50% by buying this app instead of separate level packs! *
If you like truly challenging puzzle games, you'll love Aargon.
Read our 5-star user reviews: "Aargon is hands down my favorite puzzle game." "...better than any other game like it, but there are no other games like it"
A mind-twisting laser and logic game. This ultra-addictive light puzzle game will test your skills on 134 hand-crafted, mind-bending puzzles.
Position and turn the game pieces (such as mirrors, prisms, and splitters) so that the colored lasers hit all the colored coins. It starts easy and gradually becomes a real challenge!
Enjoy this slick new iPhone version of the popular and critically-acclaimed PC game Aargon Deluxe by Twilight Games. Try it for yourself and see what all the buzz is about.
* 134 mind-bending puzzles
* Easy, medium, and hard puzzles
* Stylish graphics
* History of your success
* Solutions to all puzzles in the game
* Listen to your own music while you play
* Satisfying moments and addicting fun!
Watch a video showing how to play at http://bonfab.com/aargon
Join us on Facebook. http://facebook.com/aargongame
If you get stuck, solutions are available within the game. Simply press the small yellow [+] button in the bottom left corner of the play screen to get a peek at the solution.
What's New in Version 1.4
2 new play pieces: Light Bender and T-Splitter
20 new puzzles... for a total of 134 puzzles!
Great game, but...
I've been waiting for years for this game to come to ios. It's an awesome game... easy early levels that keep you engaged and hard top levels that frustrate just the right amount.
Three problems with this version that I miss from old game...
1) It needs level numbers so you can compare your progress with friends. Level names aren't enough.
2) I hate the easy "solution" button. Who has the discipline to not look up the answer when you've been working a puzzle for a day or a week. Solutions should be difficult to find like the were in the old game... they were only published by other users.
3) When you return to a puzzle you've solved, Aargon now auto -deletes your work and you have to solve it again. This should be an option not forced.. the original game did it right.
Still a GREAT game. I hope they fix these small issues.
Oh, and the old game you could create your own levels! I don't know if that's still possible.
Love this game
I had this game on an old pc and loved it. Then the old pc died and for years I was trying to find the game again but I couldn't remember what it was called. Finally found it again on iPhone - so happy it still exists!
If you like puzzle games that make you think, this one rocks. Highly recommended.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 14, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bonfab Technologies Inc.
- © 2012 Bonfab Technologies Inc. and Twilight Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.