Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the best of AARP’s award-winning publications with our iPad® Publications app. Periodically, this dynamic app allows members access to special edition articles, and combines our top website and magazine content with enhanced, interactive features. Go deeper into the stories that matter to you with exclusive celebrity videos, audio interviews, samples of new music and books, step-by-step recipes, slideshows, quizzes and more. Share content easily with friends through your favorite social media sites. It’s all available to you whenever you want, wherever you go—through a simple, user-friendly interface designed just for the iPad®
AARP members gain full, free access to AARP The Magazine and the AARP Bulletin. Non-members can purchase annual AARP membership. The AARP iPad® app is also a gateway to our other great published products, including eBooks.
• Keep up with the latest information that matters most to you and your family.
• Personalize your app by adding your favorite subject areas.
• Instantly share content with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or email.
• Go beyond the printed page and stream exclusive videos and music.
What's New in Version 1.7
- new Library and Help pages,
- increased font size for better user experience
Great titles but can't tell if reading everything there
It's nice to the have AARP articles so handy, but sometimes the articles seem to progress down and others to the right. There are sometimes points to click on and then can't get back to the original articles. These multiple directions, clicks are distracting from the original articles. While I am on-line a lot reading, sometimes it might be easier to return to a hard copy book or magazine.
Bad app recommendation by AARP
I just tried the CareZone app your last magazine recommended. This app didn't scan one rx bottle, said type in instead. It made you register before you even tried. It's a way for them to get your info and sell it to everyone. I can't believe AARP recommended it. It's the last time I'll use anything recommended by AARP. Too and I can give no stars.
Also, I don't appreciate the constant AARP related advertisements mailed to me all the time. Take a break and really help protect us from identify theft by stopping all the mail.
This app has great graphics and is easy to use. However, I think it frustrating that AARP makes you download so many apps for their various services. For an organization that gears itself to an older community you would think they might make it more concise for the possibly (not implying here - I said possibly) less tech savvy.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AARP
- © 2013 AARP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- AARP Publications Subscription$15.99
- AARP The Magazine April-May 2014$3.99
- AARP The Magazine June-July 2014$3.99
- AARP The Magazine August-September 2014$3.99
- AARP The Magazine December-January 2015$2.99
- AARP The Magazine February-March 2014$3.99
- AARP The Magazine December-January 2014$3.99
- AARP The Magazine February-March 2015$2.99
- AARP The Magazine October-November 2013$3.99
- AARP Bulletin January-February 2014$1.99