The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the greedy pigs who stole their eggs. Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs' defenses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each level requires logic, skill and force to solve.
– Enjoy fun and satisfying slingshot gameplay.
– Play all 15 original Angry Birds episodes – over 680 levels!
– Compete against other players in the Mighty League.
– Boost your birds' destructive strength with powerups.
– Download and play for free!
– Play offline!
HAVING TROUBLE? Head over to https://support.rovio.com where you can browse FAQs or submit a request to our support flock!
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing, and keep popping those pigs!
Ratings and Reviews
A meager price turn into Billon Dollars worth of bull.
Ever science angry birds was even a thing, I played this game all the time. It was actually fun. I could go through my day with less stress. But now look at you. You’ve become way to greedy. You added super long ads for every level you beat, you force us to PAY REAL MONEY TO GET STARS TO UNLOCK LEVELS! & most importantly, THERE IS NO REMOVE ADS! Honestly. I hate how rovio has grown. They went from nice and calm to something like EA. Fix the game & your company & I will be happy. Or else this dipshit will burn in hell.
Love this game!!!
Rovio is DISGUSTING
Seriously, I PAID for this game. With money. And now it’s bloated with ads, stupid power ups and I have to use STARS to proceed to the next level. And when I run out of stars... then I have to PAY to get more stars to play the next level.
You people are disgusting, greedy, and absolutely ridiculous. I can’t even play the game I PAID FOR without having an ad every single level and yet another pay-to-play money grab angle. Refund our money. Haven’t you made enough on movies and merchandise? Now you’ve defrauded people who have actually paid for your game in the first place. I’m so sick of developers like this. I blame apple for allowing this crap to begin in the first place. Now the whole App Store is filled with pay-to-win, money grabber apps, which take people’s hard earned money just to enjoy their devices.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 162 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Mighty Eagle $0.99
- Shockwave Tiny Pack $0.99
- New Shockwave Small Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.