ABA Journal Daily News
By American Bar Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read summaries of the latest legal news, updated as it happens throughout every business day. Plus find original news reports and analysis, and read in-depth monthly magazine articles, for free wherever you are. Readers also will find contests, galleries, questions, polls and lively comments.
The ABA Journal is the United States' most respected legal magazine, read by half the nation's 1.1 million lawyers every month. It covers the trends, people and finances of the legal profession from Wall Street to Main Street to Pennsylvania Avenue.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- Updated core code for better compatibility with iOS 8.3
- Fixed a white screen bug when using some iPad models in landscape mode
- Fixed an issue where the status bar might disappear on some device models.
- Updated 64bit builds for newer devices.
- Removed support for devices lower than iOS 6.0 as it is not possible to support both 64bit and iOS 5.1.1 builds.
Terrific content...crappy execution
The pages don't load correctly. Sometimes you get the whole article, other times you get the first paragraphs only. Also, give me the ability to swipe btwn articles.
A browser without swiping capability
I would venture to guess that the ABA staff doesn't use this app or they'd see how poorly designed it is.
All this app needs are the newest stories to appear and swiping ability between stories.
Not functioning correctly
Since the update to ios9, articles do not load correctly. Only the initial paragraph or two is visible. It's not possible to scroll down and read the rest.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Bar Association
- © 2011, American Bar Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.