ABA Journal Daily News
By American Bar Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read summaries of the latest legal news, updated as it happens throughout every business day. Plus find original news reports and analysis, and read in-depth monthly magazine articles, for free wherever you are. Readers also will find contests, galleries, questions, polls and lively comments.
The ABA Journal is the United States' most respected legal magazine, read by half the nation's 1.1 million lawyers every month. It covers the trends, people and finances of the legal profession from Wall Street to Main Street to Pennsylvania Avenue.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- Fixed a bug where the back button wouldn't function properly in some situations
- Adjusted sharing output to include article title where appropriate
- Quoted article title in sharing so as not to appear as a personal message.
- Fixed a bug with article sharing
- Updated for full iOS 8 compatibility.
The new website totally broke the old version. New version was designed by mentally challenged chimpanzees. The old layout was good. New layout terrible. Can't see article list on the side any more and can't add a comment inside the app any more. The list goes on. Fire the chimps and hire real programmers.
Upon opening, a white screen covers everything, making the app completely useless.
Even uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't fix it.
This upgrade makes the app unusable. After the splash screen, a white page covers the normal display.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 31, 2014
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Bar Association
- © 2011, American Bar Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.