"Wow... this one is an awesome problem solving app and great at teaching concepts such as colors, up and down, left and right."
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch and Learn is a powerful new gaming platform that allows you to introduce new concepts in a fun and exciting new way. You can use Touch and Learn to teach basic concepts such as new shapes or advanced concepts such as colors or characteristics (e.g. big, bigger, small, smaller, etc.). The possibilities are truly endless and just up to your imagination.
This game comes pre-loaded with hundreds of unique images to provide hours of learning and entertainment.
What's unique about the Touch and Learn - What does not belong apps?
The "what does not belong apps" do the opposite of the basic Touch and Learn applications. Instead of asking kids to find "the circle" or the "red square" the "what does not belong apps" display 4 images and require the child to identify the one item that is different. The difference could be due to the color, name of the object, type of object or concept being presented.
This app can be challenging or easy depending on the difficulty that you select and is ideal for ages 2 to 4.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
• Add your own concepts - you can add an unlimited number of new concepts and associate them with any picture or item to add exciting new levels and hours of fun
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Uses advanced algorithms that automatically makes the teaching of concepts fun and easy to grasp (i.e when teaching the concept of yellow circle, the app will present both a circle that is not yellow and another item that is yellow but is not a circle).
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Dynamic game play adjust difficulty automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored. If you select progressive game play then the game starts with easy concepts (e.g. touch the circle) and proceeds to advanced concepts (touch the bigger circle) automatically.
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
• Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete or turn them off to cover only what you like
• Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Was Great Therapy Tool
I used this app as problem solving activity with my geriatric patients. It was working great up until last update. Now it stalls after 3 or 4 pages. Frustrating!
Excellent app for children with cognitive or language impairments! It loses one star, though, because there is often more than one correct answer and it marks the child wrong if s/he doesn't pick the one it intended. For example, there might be two blue animals, a blue arrow and an orange animal. The blue arrow or the orange animal would both be correct. This happens 5-10 percent of the time.
LIke the problem solving approach
Alligator apps seems to be onto something - filling a niche with these early learning logic games. This one could be a little more engaging, but still helpful. I found theGames: Sporty mind puzzles that is more exciting - granted it is geared more toward early elementary school aged kids. But it really works on that visual analytical thought process.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.