Kindergarten Reading, Tracing and Spelling • Learn to Read First Words School Adventure: Animals A to Z - Phonics, Letters Quiz Recognition and Alphabet Learning Puzzles Games for Curious Kids (K, Toddlers, Preschool Girls and Boys) by Abby Monkey®
By CFC s.r.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
50% OFF SALE – TODAY: July 23-31, 2015
***** Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app, in cooperation with educational specialists.
***** A title from our extremely successful Abby series -- all TWELVE (!) RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on APP Store in many countries.
Your favorite monkey is coming back! Now even more adorable than ever. Learn names of letters, trace letters, and spell and read names of animals with Abby the monkey!
Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills Preschool – a winner of Recommended Seal by Parents‘ Choice Awards, in cooperation with educational specialists.
* LETTERS, LETTER SOUNDS, TRACING, SPELLING, READING NAMES OF ANIMALS
* 3 ENGAGING EDUCATIONAL GAMES
* BEAUTIFUL ART, CUTE ANIMALS, AND PROFESSIONAL VOICE-OVER
Abby’s First Words is a colorful, fun educational experience for curious young minds. Breath-taking sceneries, child-friendly interface, and adorable illustrations incite children’s imagination and learning. Children trace letters, learn letter names, listen to letter sounds, and recognize and spell names of animals.
Abby’s First Words offers the following three exciting game modes:
Trace uppercase and lowercase letters!
* After tracing a letter and thus practicing their hand-writing skills, children learn names of animals that begin with a given letter and listen to the phonetic sound that the letter makes by tapping on the sound icon.
Recognize written names of animals and match them to their pictures!
* In this mini game, children practice their memory for words as well as recognition of animals. To tailor the app to children’s diverse levels of expertise, parents can convert this game to either a reading or a simpler word matching game.
The letters in the names of animals got all mixed up. Arrange the letters in the right order to make the word!
* This game is great for raising children’s awareness of the connection between letters and words and increasing their interest in nature by familiarizing them with names of animals.
* Teaches shapes, sounds and names of letters; animal recognition; initial letters; association of words with pictures; matching of identical words based on their shapes; spelling of names of animals
* 3 educational games
* Over 80 illustrated, colorful pictures of animals and numerous sceneries through which children love to browse
* Numerous customization options for choosing between uppercase, lowercase, or capitalized words; word length; and game difficulty
* Lovely avatar selection and best scores tracking
Have fun learning with this app that educates and visually delights minds both young and old! We hope you will enjoy it.
What's New in Version 1.70
Based on the requests from educational professionals, we added new exciting activities and options!
* Tracing: Learn to write all uppercase and lowercase letters!
* The possibility to choose either capitalized, uppercase, or lowercase letters. The lettercase can now be selected directly from the main menu.
* The games clarified with spoken instructions.
Kindergarten Reading, Tracing and Spelling - THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE your kids for SUCCESS in KINDERGARTEN CURRICULUM.
Great for teaching spelling and laying the foundation to read and write
My wife bought this Kindergarten Reading, Tracing and Spelling app for our daughter last month and we couldn’t be happier. It’s worked wonders at keeping her busy while we handle business in our home office. The colors are bright and exotic, which she really loves.
Not only is the app very entertaining and aesthetically pleasing, but it stirs up an excitement to learn. Your little ones will learn how to spell as well as practice their penmanship and actually writing letters out. My daughter loves shouting the letters through the house and chanting, “I did it!” after successfully drawing her letters. She refers to playing the app as “homework” and asks to play it all day. It makes her feel like the older kids so she loves it. Don’t you want your child to be excited about learning and homework? Or do you want them to be the class clown in the back of the class?
The Kindergarten Reading, Tracing and Spelling app will lay the foundation for your child to start reading and writing, early. After a couple weeks of playing, my little one was able to write out her name on paper. I’m so excited for the future with her. She’ll already have a leg-up on the competition when she starts preschool. Please, do yourself and your little one(s) a favor and download the app, now!!! It’ll jump start their future and get them reading and writing a whole lot earlier.
PERFECT for young learners
If you're looking for an excellent way to teach your kids how to read, write and spell, you've found the right app. I love everything about this. I took an in depth look to give other parents the scoop on what they can expect when downloading this. There are some sounds and music that can get a little annoying for one who is trying to get some work done while my child was learning using this app, luckily the application has options where you can enable or disable sounds and music, an awesome feature right off the bat. The options menu also allows parents to change the length of spelled words to create more or less of a challenge for their learner.
When first opening the app users are able to choose their character, and begin learning through selecting either the spelling, reading, or tracing (writing) category. Each category is amazing for kids learning, and repeats letters and even has a motivational character to encourage your learner to continue. Tracing the letters helps teach early writing skills by forcing learners to keep within the lines of tracing.
Overall this app is PERFECT for any child trying to learn to read or write!
Very cute and educational app!
I downloaded this app looking for a cute and educational app for my nephew, and this was a great fit! The app is very colorful and has cute animations. There are three options available: tracing, matching/reading, and spelling. Each game has audio feedback to help the child learn to match the letter’s name and appearance.
The app is very simple and easy to navigate for young children. They can easily choose which activity they want to play. The app teaches both uppercase and lowercase letters, which is very good.
The only qualm I have is you can’t turn the sound off (or I couldn’t find the option for this). If you want to use this app in public, it would be very difficult since the sounds can be a tad annoying.
I think this app is very well made and definitely keeps the child in mind. The graphics are cute. For example, when you spell dog, a dog appears and barks.
I think this app is a great educational and fun app for kids! Great job developer! Just add an option to turn off the sound, and it would make this app perfect!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 26, 2014
- Version: 1.70
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CFC s.r.o.
- © CFC s.r.o. & 22learn.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.