Abby Phonics - Complete Series HD
By Arch Square
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
One Day Sale - 50% OFF Sale Price
Schools/Teacher gets Volume Discounts
Featuring over 600+ Vocabulary Words and 130 Phonetics Categories
The Complete Abby Phonics Series will help young learners improve and enforce their phonics skills with flashcards and interactive exercises. The interactive exercises strengthen your children's reading, sentence completion, writing, spelling, and more. The Complete Abby Phonics Series includes all 6 Levels: First Words and Kindergarten through 4th Grade.
The Complete Abby Phonics Series even has word searches to further your children's spelling abilities as well as keeping them engaged. Recording custom audio is also available if teachers/parents want their children to learn to their own voices. Each exercise is customizable so they may be adjusted to your children's learning level. Abby Phonics also includes printable PDF pages to take the Complete Abby Phonics Series off the device and onto paper.
6 PHONIC LEVELS:
• First Words
• First Grade
• Second Grade
• Third Grade
• Fourth Grade
• Word Cards – Learn each word and its spelling.
• Spelling – Arrange the letters in the correct order to spell the image.
• Writing – Write the word that you hear and/or see.
• Sentences – Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
• Matching – Match the words to their correct pictures.
• Riddles – Choose the word that best answers the riddle.
• Word Search – Find the words that correspond to each lesson.
• Review – Choose the word that contains the letter that they just learned.
CUSTOM AUDIO RECORDING:
• Teachers/parents have the ability to record their own audio.
• Record letter and word sounds so your children can learn to your voice.
• Toggle between custom and default audio.
• Teachers/parents are able to customize the exercises to their children’s needs.
• Choose answer options of images, words, or both.
• Turn hints on and off.
• Customize the word search difficulty with backwards words and diagonals.
• Customize the writing exercise with traceable words that can be turned on and off.
• Customize the PDF worksheets that you print out.
• 600+ words
• Over 130 Phonetic Categories
• Pictures for every word
• Sounds for every word
• 8 interactive exercises
• Customizable exercises
• Printable PDFs
• Customizable sound recording
What's New in Version 2.5
- Resolve the issue with Word Search not working on iOS 7
Will not create PDFs
I have tried many, many times to create PDFs, but have only had the app to crash every time. I have emailed support, but no one has replied. The app seems like a good one to work from the iPad, but I spent $10 because it said it would create a PDF. Not happy at this point. Will update the rating if the app gets fixed.
Update: It has been over a month and have heard nothing from the developer. I want my money back. Don't waste your money on this app. No support at all. iTunes needs to remove this app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 07, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 106 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Arch Square
- © 2012 ArchSquare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.