Abby Phonics - Second Grade Free Lite
By Arch Square
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Search for our other FREE "Abby Phonics" series
"Abby Phonics - Kindergarten"
"Abby Phonics - First Grade"
"Abby Phonics - Second Grade"
"Abby Phonics - Third Grade"
"Abby Phonics - Fourth Grade"
"Abby Phonics - First Words"
Abby Phonics 2nd Grade helps young learners improve and enforce their phonics skills with flashcards and interactive exercises. The interactive exercises strengthen your children’s reading, sentence completion, writing, spelling, and more.
Abby Phonics 2nd Grade even has a word search to further your children’s spelling abilities as well as keeping them engaged. Recording custom audio is also available if teachers/parents want their children to learn to their own voices. Teachers/parents can also customize each exercise to their children’s learning level as well as print PDF pages to take Abby Phonics 2nd Grade off the device and onto paper.
• Short A
• Short E
• Short I
• Short O
• Short U
• Long A
• Long I
• Long O
• Long U
• Final Consonant Blends
• Three- Letter Consonant Blends
• Vowel Pairs: Ai and Ay
• Vowel Pairs: Ee and Ea
• Vowel Pairs: Oa and Ow
• Vowel Pair: Oo
• Vowel Pairs: Au and Aw
• Vowel Pair: Ew
• The Sounds of Y
• Consonant Pairs
• Final Consonant Pairs and Blends
• Vowels with R: Ar and Er
• Vowels with R: Ir and Or
• Vowels with R: Ur
• Vowel Pairs: Oi and Oy
• Vowel Pairs: Ou and Ow
• Word Cards – Learn each word and its spelling.
• Spelling – Arrange the letters in the correct order to spell the image.
• Writing – Write the word that you hear and/or see.
• Sentences – Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
• Matching – Match the words to their correct pictures.
• Riddles – Choose the word that best answers the riddle.
• Word Search – Find the words that correspond to each lesson.
• Review – Choose the word that contains the letter that they just learned.
Custom Audio Recording:
• Teachers/parents have the ability to record their own audio for each word and letters.
• Record letter and word sounds so your children can learn to your voice.
• Toggle between custom and default audio as desired.
• Teachers/parents are able to customize the exercises to their children’s needs.
• Choose answer options of images, words, or both.
• Turn hints on and off.
• Customize the word search difficulty with backwards words and diagonals.
• Customize the writing exercise with traceable words that can be turned on and off.
• Customize the PDF worksheets that you print out.
• Over 260 words
• Pictures for every word
• Sounds for every word
• Letter pronunciations
• 8 interactive exercises
• Customizable exercises
• Printable PDFs
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Nov 22, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Arch Square
- © 2012 ArchSquare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.