Business Card Reader Plus : scan, OCR contact information from visiting cards and save in contacts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save the contact data of your clients and partners with ABBYY Business Card Reader. 90% OFF TODAY!
ABBYY BCR is a powerful multi-function contact data management application which provides easy access to your contact details. Seamlessly capturing contact information from business cards in 21 languages.
***** Winner of RISING STAR Award in the “Mobile Field Sales & CRM” category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
With ABBYY Business Card Reader you can easily and effectively:
- Transfer business card data in 21 languages right onto your iPhone "Contacts"
- Sync cards data across all mobile devices
- Save contacts in the CardHolder, a special archive with convenient search, sorting and grouping functionality
- Share business cards over Wi-Fi among all users of BCR
***** by Neozenith
Clearly a lot of work has gone into making this app simple and easy to use. The OCR works well. 80-90% of what was scanned came through without a problem. So that is 80-90% of a business card I don't have to enter for myself but they go to the effort of highlighting parts in red that the OCR was unsure of. Smart. I can see why these guys are industry leaders in OCR technology.
• Forget having to manually enter contact details into your iPhone. Unsurpassed data recognition and speed, eliminate having to correct or re-key data, making creating new contacts easy and automatic.
• CardHolder, the app's archive, provides convenient business card search, sorting and grouping functionality.
• ‘My personal card’ group in CardHolder allows you to save your own business cards in different languages and for different occasions;
• Sync cards data across iPhone, iPad and iPod to make cards database trouble-free, updated and accessible from all your devices with BCR.
• Crop automatically cuts off all the background of the business card’s photo, making it looking like a real-life business card in the CardHolder.
• Extra images together with recognized business card. Save back side of business card or photo of cards owner in addition to the contact data in CardHolder.
• Text notes to cards easy to make, edit, look through and find.
• Quickly verify recognition results. The app highlights uncertain characters and displays the original image so that you can confirm or correct the app’s output.
• Forward recognized contact data via e-mail as VCard or JPEG files or via SMS as a plain text.
• Cross-platform sharing of captured business cards for all users of BCR (thanks to AllJoyn™ by Qualcomm Innovation Center Inc.).
• Find out more about your new contact on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedln instantly!
• Search in iPhone Maps for the address of your contact with just one tap.
• Always have your contacts secured. Archive and restore data from saved business cards to transfer to another iPhone or computer.
• Support of 21 recognition languages including recognition of multilingual cards:
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to your comments here. With any questions and suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com
FOLLOW US on Twitter @ABBYY_Mobile
ABBYY Mobile on Facebook: fb.com/abbyymobile
Please leave a review if you like Business Card Reader. Thank you!
MAKE BUSINESS CARDS WORK!
What's New in Version 8.3
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. By popular request, we have introduced the following important improvements to Business Card Reader:
+ We have completely redesigned the card viewer so that all contact data are now conveniently displayed without the need to switch to editing mode
+ Now you can also manage your business cards on your desktop computer by exporting them to Microsoft Excel. Simply select Export to Excel in the app Settings, and your entire database of contacts will be copied to a CSV file and attached to an e-mail message. On your Mac or Windows PC, open the CSV file by selecting File>Open.
We would appreciate your comments in the App Store for this update. That would be the best New Year present for us!
I like that I can take pictures of the back of cards (A surprisingly large amount of business card apps don't)
I'd give 5 stars, but I don't like being forced to use ABBYY Cloud for synchronization. I would like to see alternative options like Dropbox/Google Drive. At the very least, iCloud sync.
Other than that, it gets the job done.
Works really well!
Does exactly what I need for business card management.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 06, 2015
- Version: 8.3
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: ABBYY USA Software House Inc
- © ABBYY, 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Export to CRM$4.99
- Export to CRM$49.99