Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
A data collection App that permits simultaneous observation of large numbers of behaviors for many individuals, with sophisticated data analyses and reliability calculation. The ABC suite of observation/data collection apps was created by Dr. Raymond G. Romanczyk, BCBA-D, Dr. Jennifer M. Gillis, BCBA-D, and Dr. Emily H. Callahan, BCBA-D to assist professionals and students in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), special education, school psychology, and clinical psychology, as well as researchers conducting observational studies. ABC Logbook is an unobtrusive data collection tool for:
• behavior and/or event counting
• simultaneous recording for multiple behaviors for multiple individuals
• long term monitoring
• descriptive behavior analysis
• conditional probability analysis
Sessions are stored on the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and may be viewed in full detail. Automatic summary analysis is presented. The user may also email the Excel™-compatible data and perform additional analyses. Raw data output is in a time-based index of each event.
ABC Logbook offers:
• Allows ad hoc observation of a large number of behaviors for many individuals.
• Designed for speed and ease, especially for teachers, therapists, parents, self, etc.
• Sophisticated storage and organization of behaviors, individuals, and groups.
• Excellent tool for consultants who collect data in many settings for numerous clients.
• Great for use within a classroom or by a therapist for extensive recording of individual client events.
• Includes access to a free web-based visual and quantitative detailed pattern analyses with conditional probability analysis.
• Includes access to a free web-based inter-observer reliability analysis program that allows the user to easily compare observations and select parameters to calculate both event and interval based IOA. Automatically calculates traditional IOA & Cohen’s kappa. Includes a color-coded output format of the data stream that highlights disagreements and facilitates error resolution and observer training.
Please visit web site for full features description.
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.26
Resolved an issue where exported configurations sometimes included deleted information.
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado: 27/05/2011
- Versión: 1.26
- Tamaño: 0.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: CBTA
- © 2011 CBTAonline
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.1.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.