ABC News for iPad
By ABC Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See the whole picture with the ABC News App for iPad:
- A.M., Midday and Evening Editions make it easy to browse the day's most engaging news
- Watch live video of key news events while browsing the rest of the app
- Headlines from top stories in U.S., Politics, Investigative, Health, Money, Entertainment, Technology, Sports, International, and Travel
- Award-winning coverage from Good Morning America, World News, Nightline, 20/20, This Week
- Hourly and daily weather forecasts
- Local news updates in major U.S. markets (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Houston, Raleigh-Durham, and Fresno)
- Lifestyle & Fun section to get the day's most intriguing news, all in one place
- Trending stories to see what everyone is talking about
- Breaking news alerts
- Share on Facebook and Twitter or via email
We welcome your feedback! Tell us what you think and email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.5
Backend updates and improvements
Same story endlessly, hardly news
Hopelessly loyal to ABC news. I watch it on TV and I read it on my iPad. There must be millions of news stories every day worth reporting and this app refreshes it's content at least 3 times a day. But the same story appears all day and in many many instances all week. ABC seems to think its network shows are news, hence never ending stories about the bachelor/ette as well as others. These stories remain for days, hardly news. Viral videos that are cute are hardly news either and also remain for days. How can ABC retain its audience if the daily news is just the same story over and over. Then the advertisements are killing me. Obviously this is a money maker for ABC but a death bomb for viewers. I keep waiting for something more respectable to come along as an update to the app, but never ending stories about tv shows and relentless ads seem to be what ABC thinks we want. World news tonight this is not.
Biased, and lots of old news
Very poor news reporting, especially during the presidential debates / election. ABC has not reported any news on Hillary Clinton and the many Wikileaks drops regarding Hillary Clinton's and her staffs' e-mails. Nothing about Hillary Clinton, period. No news about any of the Wikileaks documents, either. Anything and everything about all the presidential candidates - including Hillary Clinton - is breaking news! So, why no daily news on Hillary Clinton, ABC? Instead of ABC reporters doing their jobs and reporting on Hillary Clinton the way they do Donald Trump, ABC is showing the world that they are biased. Biased news agencies are not a viable source for news. Biased news agencies stick out like a sore thumb. Biased news agencies have no place in our world. In addition, ABC recycles the same news for more than a week. Sometimes for more than two weeks. Don't waste your time with this app and a biased news service. Get your news elsewhere and don't allow ABC to dumb us down by accepting their bias news reporting.
Stale, blah news
Same old stories just like on their nightly tv broadcast. I tell everyone ABC is like a soap opera because it you miss it one night, you can turn in again next night, even 2 nights later, and get the same exact news. And it always starts out with extreme weather even something big happened around the world. Are they trying to convince us of globe warming? And Trumps tax records? Do hey think we are all stupid? He has a team of lawyers and tax people to handle all his affairs and within legal limits. He doesn't do his taxes personally, to many global businessEs to do his own.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ABC Digital
- © 2015 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.