Summary of the updated 2016 European trauma guidelines; based on the Pocket Guide: A quick reference tool for clinicians
This clinical practice guideline provides evidence-based recommendations that aim to support the acute management of the bleeding trauma patient, which when implemented may improve patient outcomes.
• Based on the full publication:
The European guideline on management of major bleeding and coagulopathy following trauma: fourth edition. Rossaint R, Bouillon B, Cerny V, Coats TJ, Duranteau J, Fernández-Mondéjar E, Filipescu D, Hunt BJ, Komadina R, Nardi G, Neugebauer E, Ozier Y, Riddez L, Schultz A, Vincent JL, Spahn DR, Crit Care 2016, 20:100
• Developed by members of the multidisciplinary Task Force for Advanced Bleeding Care in Trauma
• Endorsed by leading professional societies
• Complete graded clinical practice recommendations
• Summary of published evidence behind each recommendation
• Searchable index
• Bookmarking for faster reference
• Graphic overview of recommendations
• Link to the open-access full publication
Updated practice guideline based on the 2016 publication “The European guideline on management of major bleeding and coagulopathy following trauma: fourth edition”
- Cranworth Medical Ltd
- 7.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Cranworth Medical Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.