Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design.
The newest, cutest baby animals from the world’s zoos and aquariums are here to teach through sight, sound and touch! Let your child explore an exotic, adorable world of tiger cubs, penguin chicks, baby giraffes and more through captivating photos, fascinating videos, interactive scenes and spoken fun facts. This unique adventure is brought to you through a special collaboration between Peapod Labs' award-winning ABC Series and ZooBorns.com
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- So Many Baby Animals! — Tons of pictures, sounds, videos, spoken fun facts & interactive games
- Extends Vocabulary — 50+ animal words
- Links Letters To Words — navigate through the words by tapping letters
- Made Just For Them — simple interface so they’ll never get stuck
- More Than Just A Furry Face — animal and conservation facts educate while they entertain
- Carefully Curated Content — every video has been screened by parents
WHY YOUR CHILD WILL PLAY IT
- An Animal Exploration — everything from aardvark to zebra
- Interactive Scenes — 50+ touch activities with baby animals
- Fun Videos — 100+ videos that let them see and hear baby animals
Also try our other apps in this series:
ABOUT THE VIDEOS
ABC ZooBorns needs an internet connection to play videos. A wi-fi connection is recommended. Some videos may be removed from youTube but we try to replace them regularly.
Peapod Labs. Connecting kids & parents.
Your comments, feedback or questions about Little Explorers are always welcome. Please e-mail us at email@example.com. And check out our website for more info about us. Thanks!
iOS 9 Support.
Ratings and Reviews
I am an 10 year old and I love this app!
A Must Have
Love, love, love all of the PeaPod Lab apps...we have All the ABC ONES. They are all must haves for Learning with Fun! Love that each allows you to get facts, touch and or Swipe through each item, interactive activity or a short video clip for each item as well. The letters that spell out each word can be touched and takes you straight to that letter of the alphabet (cool feature). We've had these since my LO was 12 months and she's now 2 YO. Cant wait to buy preK learning ones. PeaPod app support for response/suggestions are fast and always personalized, not automatically generated like other app support I've come across!
Great combination of pictures and simple activities
This app can keep children watching and exploring. The alphabet is linked to different zoo animals. There are still pictures, simple activities such as pet the aardvark which then reveals a hidden picture, and short videos from zoos around the world. The videos tell about the animal and what special care the animals might need. Great app that is especially good for younger children but can still hold the attention of older siblings.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.