ABC7 Washington D.C. Alarm Clock – WJLA.com
By WJLA TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WJLA-TV Washington D.C. Wake up with the ABC7 Washington D.C. Alarm Clock app! Start your day with local news and sports headlines, Doppler Radar, current weather conditions and traffic. Set your alarm to wake up to the sound of your favorite ABC7 personality, such as Alison Starling, Cynné Simpson, Jacqui Jeras, Leon Harris, or Steve Chenevey. Or you can choose one of our classic alarm tones or even choose a song from your iTunes music library and adjust the alarm sound fade-in to give you a really pleasant way to wake up slowly!
★ ALARM CLOCK FEATURES ★
- Choose from 5 ABC7 WJLA celebrity alarms: Alison Starling, Cynné Simpson, Jacqui Jeras, Leon Harris, or Steve Chenevey
- Choose to wake up to your favorite song using your own music from your iPhone music library
- Wake up to 1 of 10 built-in classic tones: Alarm Clock, Ascend, Chimes, Descend, Dog Barking, Doorbell, Sonar, Waterfall, Whistle, and an authentic Rooster crow
- Choose from 5 different Washington D.C.-area landmark images for your alarm app wallpaper
- Clock dimmer is adjustable
- Choose 12- or 24-hour clock
- Multiple alarms supported - Snooze/Stop alarm
- Sound volume adjustable
- Snooze time customizable
- Sound fade in of alarm tones to wake up gently
- Turn vibrate ON/OFF
- Repeat alarms on certain days of the week
- Alarm works even when the screen is locked or when iPhone is muted
- Background Alarm: receive sound notification alarms when the app is not in the foreground*
★ NEWS ★ - Get the latest news and sports headlines from ABC7 Washington D.C. right when you wake up
★ WEATHER ★
- View animated LIVE Super Doppler Radar maps
- Get hourly and extended weather conditions
- Automatically set weather to your current location or manually add a location by zip code
- Watch the latest ABC7 Washington D.C. video forecast
★ TRAFFIC ★
- Get the latest Washington D.C. traffic information to plan your commute using our real-time traffic maps
★ HELPFUL TIPS ★
*Like all 3rd party alarm apps, make sure our app is running in the foreground when you go to sleep at night – so make sure you don’t hit that iPhone “home” button!
What a joke
The whole reason I got this app was to see that million dollar Leon Harris smile and hear his melodious Barry White voice. How could a Tip of the Day from Leon be left off?
Very clean, clear and convenient...love that iTunes is a free option and anchor wake up tracks are good.
I love the team at ABC7 and can't think of a better way to start my day. Thanks for the great app!
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Nov 08, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WJLA TV
- © 2012 Allbritton Communications Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.