**Free with your ABCmouse.com membership**
Introducing the ABCmouse Music Videos app, featuring 50+ animated music videos from the award-winning learning program, ABCmouse.com. You and your child can enjoy the ABCmouse Music Videos app anywhere, anytime—even while offline!
Current ABCmouse members can use this app completely free just by logging in. If you are not yet a member, you can subscribe through this app to begin your family’s ABCmouse learning adventure.
The ABCmouse Music Videos app offers
• 50+ animated music videos
• Classic and original children’s songs
• A song and video for every letter of the alphabet
• Songs and videos about numbers, shapes, colors, dinosaurs, and more
• Playlists and favorites
“From an educational standpoint, it would be difficult to imagine a more impactful approach. These original animated videos incorporate a great many features geared towards developing essential reading knowledge and skills in young children.” —Tillywig Brain Child Award
With the ABCmouse Music Videos app, children can learn these important preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade topics:
• Letters of the Alphabet (uppercase and lowercase)
• Phonics (letter sounds)
• Counting and Shapes
• Days of the Week
• Weather and Seasons
• Continents and Oceans
• Musical Genres
• And more!
This app contains NO third-party advertising and does NOT share any personally identifiable information about you or your child with third parties.
• This app offers two membership options: $9.99/month or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
- Updates for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Started At 20 Months
I thought the app would be too advanced for my goddaughter at 20 months. I was wrong. She loves the all the songs and began saying some of the words and letters from them. She dances along with the music.
She absolutely loves the Zoo and Farm. She never tires of interacting with them.
At 22 months she found some jigsaw puzzles and likes completing them. She knows how to go into the app and find what she wants.
She just turned 2 and is more social and is advancing more than her daycare teachers expected.
This is a great investment at a low price.
Not worth the high cost!
The app says free but it is not. It is not worth the high cost, especially when they used to offer the same app for free. My son loved it and I'm really upset that my daughter can't enjoy it as well without paying an $8 per month premium (which is way too high for what this app offers) for something that was fun, educational, and FREE. So disappointed that this company got so greedy that they turned all their free apps to subscriptions. I subscribed to ABC mouse and their services are not worth the high cost, and they continually badger you if you cancel, trying to get you to sign back up. As a teacher myself, and a mother of 3, don't waste your money on their products.
We love it! Videos are on the phone so no data charges!!
My kids love it! I love it because the videos are locally stored so there are no data charges when they watch in the car or anywhere. The savings from this alone might even pay for the ABC mouse subscription.
- Age of Learning, Inc.
- 487.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Age of Learning, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month 9.99 $9.99
- One Month 7.99 $7.99
- One Year 79.99 $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.