By Age of Learning, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to ABCmouse.com - the #1 learning program for ages 2-8! You may subscribe to ABCmouse.com from within this app or you can log in to an existing account to get started immediately.
ABCmouse.com is proven to accelerate learning, with children developing early literacy and math skills two to three times faster as a result!
“ABCmouse.com is like taking all the educational products on the market and rolling them into one!”
“My kids absolutely LOVE ABCmouse.com!!! My kids actually look forward to doing ‘school’ now.”
ABCmouse.com offers more than 8,500 fun and interactive learning activities that teach:
• Beginning Science
• ...and much more
ABCmouse.com teaches through a variety of interactive learning activities including games, books, animations, songs, art activities, puzzles and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents through an innovative Progress Tracker.
ABCmouse.com is a completely safe environment for children - there is no advertising or ability for an external party to contact your child.
• This app offers two membership options: $9.99/month or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
What's New in Version 6.2
- Major improvements
- Bug fixes
Would not suggest this app
The app is a great learning tool and I wish it worked properly. Ours was constantly freezing up. Or my son would answer a question correctly and it would say he was wrong. I tried to contact the company and they dismissed me instead of taking constrictive criticism to help make an app work that I very much wanted my son to be able to use. I tried one last time to call and emailed before canceling and nobody got back to me. Just very disappointed since this could have been a great tool for us since we couldn’t afford preschool.
I have had this for two years and my 3 year old grandson is so far ahead of other children his age , I just took advantage of this savings adding another year. I really should of waited and started this when he was maybe 21/2. I think he has really excelled this year understanding better. I most certainly will continue this program .
Love the app, but..
Loving the app. It’s helping my son tremendously, but after the 3rd or 4th day it freezes at least once every night when we are playing, and I have to close and reopen it 3-4 times before it will work again. It keeps saying I have no internet connection but every other app works fine. I wanted to give it 5 stars but not with it freezing every night now. Hopefully it resolves before my free trial expires in 13 more days.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 444 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Age of Learning, Inc.
- © Age of Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ABCmouse.com Parental Assessment$39.99
- 1 year access to ABCmouse.com$79.99
- ABCmouse.com Parental Assessment Purchase$99.99