By GDA Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation Calculator.
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* Provides differential diagnosis of each disorder in your ABG.
* Allows you to define Normal pCO2 and Bicarb range for ABG interpretation.
* If provided, corrects Anion Gap for Albumin(ie Albumin g/dL x 2.5 = normal AG) in the ABG values.
This ABG app has be "stress tested" against 100+ triple -acid base ABG problems.
This app has been developed by a ABIM Certified Internal Medicine Physician in the US and calculations are based on: Interpretation of arterial blood gas. Pramod Sood, Gunchan Paul, and Sandeep Puri (Indian J Crit Care Med. 2010 Apr-Jun; 14(2): 57 - 64)
This application is for ABG informational/educational purposes only. Please do not use to guide actual patient care and real life ABG interpretation. I take no responsibility for incorrect answers.
Please notify me ASAP if do see incorrect answers in the ABG interpretation so that I may fix them.
Please rate highly if you like the app.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 01, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Gaurav Malhotra
- © Gaurav Malhotra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.