By American Bankruptcy Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ABI Journal is the flagship publication of the American Bankruptcy Institute. This periodical is published 11 times a year, with a combined issue for December/January. Established in 1982, the Journal covers the entire range of insolvency issues, featuring timely articles written by some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the field.
What's New in Version 7.4.1
- Login requested information corrected
- PDF viewing stability improved
- Library bookshelf view has been removed
- Other minor visual corrections
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 18, 2016
- Version: 7.4.1
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: American Bankruptcy Institute
- © American Bankruptcy Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.