ABN AMRO Grip
Easily keep track of your finances
Get the most out of your money with Grip. The Grip app gives you a complete overview of your income and expenditure, so you can see exactly what you are spending your money on. This will show you where you might be able to cut down your spending, leaving you with more money for the things that matter most to you.
The benefits of the Grip app
• Grip automatically assigns all your transactions to categories, so you can see straight away exactly what you are spending on things like shopping or socialising.
• If there are certain things you want to spend less money on, such as clothes or eating out, you can set a budget. You will then receive a push notification when you have almost reached your budget.
• If you want to find out how much you spent on a holiday, you can tag all your transactions for that holiday, from plane tickets to sunscreen.
Who Grip is for
You can use the Grip app if you are aged 18 or older and have an ABN AMRO current account or a bunq premium account.
Getting started with the Grip app
Creating an account could not be easier.
1. Enter your mobile number. You will be sent a text message with an activation code.
2. Enter the activation code to activate Grip on your mobile.
3. Choose a 6-digit log-in code and confirm it.
4. Link your ABN AMRO account or bunq account to Grip.
You can now log in to Grip using this 6-digit log-in code. You can also choose to log in using your fingerprint — quick, easy and secure.
If you have any questions, please to go to abnamro.nl/gripapp to find out all there is to know about the ABN AMRO Grip app. More tips and tricks for the use of the Grip app can be found at abnamro.nl/griptips.
- Optimized for small phone displays
- Graphs and diagrams are improved
- We fixed bugs and made several improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best app I've ever written
This is such a great app! It gives me a great oversight to what I'm spending and helps manage my finances better!
I would change the navigation on the expenses tab a little bit and have the option to add my own categories but apart from that it's awesome!!
Frustrating, can’t use, getting error
I keep getting an error when app is trying to open abn amro app. It’s very frustrating
Good app, some problems
I really love the app and how it classifies the transactions into a budget easily and continuously updates new payments but lately I have had many times where I have an error before I can even open the app. Please fix it. :'( It happens right after I put my 5 digit passcode correctly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.