Dynamic Path presents our Optician Certification Exam app, with over 200 review questions designed to help you study for the National Opticianry Competency Exam (NOCE) administered by the American Board of Opticianry (ABO).
This is the ideal study tool for those working toward certification in opticianry. It also makes a perfect review guide for those advancing their careers in seeking their optician certification.
Our targeted multiple choice questions include detailed explanations to help reinforce your comprehension of the material. All our questions were written exclusively for Dynamic Path.
The practice questions cover all the necessary content areas required for optician certification:
– Ophthalmic Products
– Ophthalmic Optics
– Ocular Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology
– Laws, Regulations, and Standards
– Dispensing Procedures
Our exclusive and intuitive UI provides three different practice modes:
– a Study Mode that helps you learn at your own pace with instant feedback
– a Test Mode that lets you time yourself and choose the topics you want to study
– a Review Mode to go over your answers and see what you missed
Dynamic Path is an independent test-prep company that creates high-quality material at low cost, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All our content is developed exclusively for Dynamic Path by writers who are subject matter experts. We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you. We are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the ABO-NCLE or any other organization.
Updated for iOS 11
- Double Bottom Line Partners
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Double Bottom Line Partners, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.