about:blank is an app that blocks websites in Safari . I use it to break my bad browsing habits and to stay productive.
You specify the websites that you want to block on your iOS device, which are then synchronized across your iOS and macOS devices.
The rules are based on regular expressions, which allows for fine control over a blocked URL. For example you can block the landing page of YouTube and still watch individual videos.
To help you stick to your rules about:blank has an option that requires you to enter a random string to delete existing rules.
Furthermore you can block websites on the fly inside of Safari.
- Synchronisation of rules with the macOS app
- iPhone X support
- Increased random string length
- A background synchronisation bug
- A long URL isn't truncated anymore in the text field
- Alignment of text fields
- frederik dudzik
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frederik Dudzik
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.