The American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM) exists to protect the health and welfare of the public through an ongoing process of evaluation and certification of the competence of podiatrists in the specialty of podiatric orthopedics and primary podiatric medicine by offering podiatric physicians a comprehensive board qualification and certification process.
The ABPM App accompanies the website www.abpmed.org. It features information about ABPM and examinations, examination practice questions, reference ranges, biomechanical examination templates, a BMI calculator, a weight conversion calculator, and can receive optional notifications from ABPM regarding news and events.
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- 9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 American Board of Podiatric Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.