The ABQ Library mobile app makes it easy to discover and request titles from the catalog, view your account, and access content such as ebooks, eaudiobooks, streaming music, and digital magazines. Quickly find branch locations, hours, and events. Receive library closures and other notices delivered to your device. Use the ISBN scanner to check the library’s catalog for copies of a book. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and the library blog.
My Account Button Fail
The app used to be great when I could use it to reserve items. But something happened in an update and the My Account button on the catalog search no longer functions, significantly reducing the app's usefulness. I rarely turn to it now.
Won’t connect to account!
Please fix this app! My card number is in the app, but it won’t connect to my account, which means I can’t request, renew, or do anything useful. I love my ABC Library—please update. These issues have obviously been going on for a long time.
This is barely a glorified card catalog. Please fix. I can’t do normal stuff like look at which books I have out or request books (or is non responsive if I click the “Request” button).
- APPCityLife, Inc.
- 8.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © APPCityLife, Inc.
WalletGet all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.