AbuDiyab is the first leasing company in Saudi Arabia, and we are proud to be the first company to have a commercial register working in this field. AbuDiyab was founded in 1388 Hejri in Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Gulf by its founder Sheikh, "Mohammed Hussein Abu Diyab" topped the scene in those years, even knocked off the throne car rental market in the Kingdom. AbuDiyab Company located in the largest vital areas in the Kingdom and in international Airports such as "Jeddah - Riyadh - Dammam - Khobar - Khamis Mushait"
- Comprehensive car insurance
- Long and short term lease
- On-road help throughout the day
- Leasing service to government agencies and the private sector
- Car service with driver to serve our customers from government departments, private sector and visiting delegations
- Coverage of conferences and seminars with the latest and most luxurious types of cars with the possibility of providing drivers
- 24 hours service to replace the vehicle in case of breakdown, maintenance or accident
- The possibility of traveling to all the GCC countries through our fleet of vehicles, where the travel authorization is extracted within a short period and processing the car for travel through entering the maintenance program before delivery to the client, to ensure safety on the road
- The possibility of receiving the selected car from any branch and delivery at any other branch of the company, at reduced fees, with the provision of this service free of charge between the branches of one region
[+] Minor Improvement
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.