Train the smart way - sweep, touch and go
A radical slim design.
Cycle through the logical phases of Acaan challenges. Virtual spectator concept.
- the classic approach. For details, among others, refer to "Sinfonía en m mayor" by J. Tamariz, Editorial Frakson, 2000.
- an approach according to Alain Nu's "Any Card". For details refer to Alain Nu, "Any Card", Alain Nu 2001.
- Aronson, Tamariz plus 3 user defined ones.
- display and whisper modes.
- includes the quick-touch interactive analyzer visualizing the solution path and allowing for self imposed problem statements. Decadic and tridecadic layouts.
- Feels almost like a true deck of cards. Practicing card magic you don't want no complicated, overloaded and distracting user interface. Less is more.
A card, a number, think, act, and again.
Sweep, sweep, think, check and again.
1. Settings now accessible from the menu.
Ratings and Reviews
App works well for ACAAN
App works well. To change most settings on the app, go to the settings menu on your phone and change the settings from there.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.