AcademyQ: Otolaryngology Knowledge Self Assessment Tool – AAO-HNSF
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enhance your knowledge of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery with hundreds of study questions to test your recall, interpretation, and problem solving skills. Try 10 questions free when you install the app. Activities in this app are not eligible for CME credit.
Compatible with iOS 5.1 and later.
The American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) is the world's largest organization representing specialists who treat the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. The Academy represents nearly 12,000 otolaryngologist—head and neck surgeons who diagnose and treat disorders of those areas.
The AAO-HNS Foundation (AAO-HNSF) works to advance the art, science, and ethical practice of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery through education, research, and lifelong learning.
AAO-HNSF’s Continuing Professional Development Program (CPD) offers AcademyQ to assist otolaryngology – head and neck surgeons in assessing their current knowledge in each of the practice areas within the specialty.
What’s included in AcademyQ?
Installation of the app includes 10 free questions spanning all eight otolaryngology specialty areas. The complete set of 400 questions is available for $49.99.
There are approximately 50 questions each specialty area.
*NOTE: Install on your other iOS devices for NO EXTRA charge, just re-initiate in app purchase WITH THE SAME ITUNES ACCOUNT.
• Core Otolaryngology and Practice Medicine
• Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
• General Otolaryngology
• Head and Neck Surgery
• Laryngology and Bronchesophagology
• Otology and Neurotology
• Pediatric Otolaryngology
• Rhinology and Allergy
New questions added annually
Other Great Features
• Questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized otolaryngology experts.
• Thorough feedback for each question.
• Linked references to PubMed and AcademyU® courses.
• Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, highlighting, and reference links.
• Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by keyword and a smart full-text search.
• Zoom in on images and videos and view them in portrait or landscape mode, on the iPad there also is enhanced figure viewing with double-sized (2x) screen capacity.
• Ability to mark as favorites the questions you need to reference again.
• Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access AcademyQ for questions and answers once they are purchased.
Developed and designed by Amphetamobile
What's New in Version 1.3
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 21, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amphetamobile, LLC
- © 2012 American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Foundation and Amphetamobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Academy Q Full Text 2012$49.99