By American Council of the Blind
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACB Link connects members and friends of the American Council of the Blind. With ACB Link, you can:
1) Access valuable resources offered by the American Council of the Blind
2) Get push notifications designed to keep you in the know about late-breaking news items of value to ACB members and friends
3) Easily and conveniently connect to the state and special-interest affiliates of the American Council of the Blind via the app's affiliate tab
4) Be informed and entertained by the programming available from ACB Radio's various channels via the radio tab
5) Play ACB podcasts on demand so you never again have to miss information that enhances your life and increases your independence
6) Gain valuable information that focuses on dealing with sight loss, whether you're facing vision loss yourself or have an elderly parent or relative who is.
ACB Link is intuitive, easy to use, and fully accessible with VoiceOver, Apple's screen reader built into iOS.
The American Council of the Blind (ACB) was founded in 1961 but many of its state affiliates and local chapters have a history that can be traced back to the 1880s. Since its inception, ACB and its affiliates have been at the forefront in advocating for programs and policies that have created the opportunities blind and visually impaired Americans now enjoy. The American Council of the Blind believes in the acceptance of all blind persons irrespective of where they are in their adjustment to blindness. We value every person for their individual strengths, abilities, and accomplishments, and we look forward to seeing ACB Link serve as a further vehicle of communication and interaction among all members of the ACB community and among those with questions and concerns about sight loss.
What's New in Version 1.2
This version of ACB Link contains bug fixes and improvements. Users will need to update to version 1.2 to continue receiving push notifications from ACB.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 02, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Council of the Blind
- © 2015, American Council of the Blind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.