The DAPT Risk Calculator provides decision support for clinicians evaluating the continuation of DAPT therapy for patients at least 12 months post-PCI procedure, and the risk/benefit of continuing or discontinuing DAPT. The App provides a DAPT Risk Score as a numerical value between 0-9 and calculates the % of risk for three end points: stent thrombosis/ myocardial infraction (MI), major adverse cardiovascular and cerebrovascular event (MACCE), and bleeding.
Updated with endorsements from The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) and The American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS). These endorsements can be found on the About page along with a link to contact the ACC if interested in providing other organizational endorsement.
- American College of Cardiology
- 11 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 American College of Cardiology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.