Access the American College of Cardiology’s clinical guideline recommendations and use interactive tools such as risk scores, dosing calculators, and algorithms through the ACC’s Guideline Clinical App. The App also includes features such as customizable bookmarks, note-taking, and emailable pdfs. ACC’s Guideline App is free to both members and nonmembers.
This app is the ACC’s mobile home for clinical guideline content and tools for clinicians caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. Current guidelines in the App include:
• Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
• Cardiovascular Risk (CV Risk)
• Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
• Cholesterol (Chol)
• Device-Based Therapy (DBT)
• Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Update (DAPT)
• Heart Failure (HF)
• High Blood Pressure (BP)
• Lifestyle (Lstyle)
• Non–ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes (NSTEMI)
• Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
• Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
• Perioperative Management for Noncardiac Surgery (Periop)
• Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (SIHD)
• ST-Elevated Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
• Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
• Valvular Heart Disease (VHD)
• Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death (VA/SCD)
Stay tuned for ongoing updates, more guideline content, and tools.
Send feedback to the ACC directly from the App Information page or post a review in the App Store. Help us find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians.
- ASCVD Risk Estimator
- Copyedit updates
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app for quick review.
I appreciate your effort in updating app contents on time. If you guys can update app size for iPhone X, XS, XR and XS max would be amazing.
Great app , brilliant idea , we need more apps like this .
Thank you !
Great idea, terrible implementation. Impossible to find anything. Poorly organized and some guidelines are missing. Must have been programmed by the same people who destroyed the ACC website and the ACCSAP.
- American College of Cardiology
- 70.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 American College of Cardiology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.