ACCDB MDB Explorer - Open, view & export Access files
By GrandSoft Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Are you looking for an alternative to Microsoft Access, view ACCDB, MDB, ACCDE, MDE database files and have them exported into other file formats? There are a lot of tools out there but only a few that you can really count on, ACCDB MDB Explorer may just be what you need.
ACCDB MDB Explorer is a file viewing tool specially designed for easy viewing ACCDB, MDB, and MDE database files without having an Access license. This application can be used to open tables from multiple Access databases, have your table structure shown and described in terms of column, index and relation, it also has a user-friendly interface that simplifies files viewing and exporting.
Make your everyday life easier with ACCDB Explorer:
- Powerful filtering capabilities
- Sorting and searching functions
- Readable attachment field from Access 2007
- Readable calculated field from Access 2010
- Image viewer and text viewer
- Full screen mode
- Unicode data support
- Create multiple column filters to narrow down search results
- Export data into the most popular formats such as CSV, TXT, XML and XLSX
- Generate SQL files for other popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server
Note: ACCDB MDB Explorer supports Access 97-2013 file formats. It is designed for tables viewing and exporting only; forms, queries, and database modification will not be supported in this program.
What's New in Version 2.4.7
Fixed a stability issue
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 2.4.7
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GrandSoft Hong Kong Ltd.
- © 2015 GrandSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later